Discover Your Future at Argosy University with a Radiologic Technology Degree
Diverse Students in this Program
Students are ages 40+ in this Program
Students Enrolled Full Time** in this Program
*Argosy University program census, 09/16/2016
**Full-time is one course per term
The mission of the Associate of Applied Science in Radiologic Technology program is to prepare students to be entry-level radiologic technologists who are competent to perform diagnostic medical radiography.
Why an Associate of Applied Science Degree in Radiologic Technology?
Radiographers are highly skilled professionals who perform imaging examinations at the direction of qualified physicians who then use the images to aid in diagnosis and treatment of patients. Radiographers have regular patient contact and utilize both interpersonal and technical skills in executing their job responsibilities.
Why a Radiologic Technology Degree at Argosy University?
At Argosy University, Twin Cities, we prepare our students for careers in the Radiologic Technology field. Under the supervision of our Program Chair and faculty, students can learn the technical, critical thinking, problem solving, teamwork and interpersonal skills needed to be successful in the field. Graduates are prepared to take the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists certification exam.
Argosy University is accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (985 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100, Alameda, California, 94501, http://www.wscuc.org).
Learn More About This Program
What to Expect
When you’re applying, you can:
- Work with a dedicated Admissions Representative who will answer your questions and guide you through the enrollment process.
- Learn from a team of financial aid experts about how to make achieving your educational goals more affordable.
- Be supported by a program chair, clinical coordinator, and academic advisor to help chart your course to graduation, ensuring that you take the right classes in the right order.
When you’re enrolled, you can experience:
- Individualized support from knowledgeable instructors with real world laboratory experience who know you by name and care about your success.**
- Relevant coursework, laboratory experience, and a clinic training externship that help prepare you for a career in the field.
- Academic, financial, and enrollment support from a broad base of academic professionals with a sincere interest in your success.
**Credentials and experience levels vary by faculty and instructors.
One person can make a difference and everyone should try.
John F. Kennedy