Schaumburg Master of Science (MS) in Human Resource Management Courses & Admissions Requirements
Admission requirements for the MSHRM degree program are as follows:
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution, a nationally accredited institution approved and documented by the dean of the Graduate School of Business and Management, or an appropriately certified foreign institution.
- A grade point average (GPA) on a scale of 4.0 as described below. Additional requirements may apply.
- 2.7 GPA for the bachelor's degree, or
- 3.0 GPA for the last 60 hours of coursework (including graduate work), or
- Between 2.0 and 2.7 for the bachelor's degree. Students admitted with a GPA between 2.0 and 2.7 must enroll in within the first 15 week semester and pass within the first 38 weeks. Admission between 2.0 and 2.7 must be approved by the department chair and must be justified, documented, signed, placed, and retained in the student's academic file.
- A minimum score on an Argosy University pre-approved English language proficiency test is required for all applicants whose native language is not English or who have not graduated from an institution at which English is the language of instruction as specified in Section Five, Admission Policies, " ."
An admissions representative is available to help interested applicants complete the following required documentation:
- Completed Application for Admission Form.
- If the basis of admission is an earned bachelor's degree with a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher (on a scale of 4.0), an official transcript from the degree granting institution.
- If the basis of admission is a cumulative GPA of 3.0 (on a scale of 4.0) for the last 60 hours of coursework, official transcripts from all post-secondary schools attended during the 60 hours of study.
Students enrolled in the MSHRM degree program are required to complete four core courses (12 credit hours).
*The Capstone Course () must be taken in the final session of the degree program
Students enrolled in the MSHRM degree program are required to take six courses (18 credit hours) in the Human Resource Management specialty area.