Farmers Branch, TX 75244
A Legacy of Success
At Argosy University-Dallas, we’re committed to your success. Argosy students experience a supportive climate on their journey to graduation and career success. Our friendly, engaged faculty is passionate about teaching and is with you every step of the way. Degree programs range from associates in the areas of histotechnology and business administration to masters and doctoral degrees in counseling and organizational leadership.
By the Numbers
More than 300 students are currently enrolled in 25 degree programs. Maximum class size on campus is 18, with a current student/faculty ratio of 7:1 for undergraduate classes and 6:1 for graduate classes. More than 1,050 students have graduated from Argosy University-Dallas since opening in 2002.
Close to Campus
Our conveniently located campus is near the Galleria at the North Dallas Tollway and I-635. We’re easily accessible by freeway and public transportation, and we offer free parking. The campus is near Addison Circle and Vitruvian Park, and also close to all that north Dallas has to offer – restaurants, shopping, nightlife and housing. Major sports teams (Cowboys, Mavs, Stars, and Rangers) play within 30 minutes of campus. We’re also convenient to both Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport and Love Field.
Select a Program for more information.
- Business Administration (MBA) Master of Business Administration
- Business Administration (with Concentrations) (MBA) Master of Business Administration
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling (MA) Master of Arts
- Educational Administration (MAEd) Master of Arts In Education
- Educational Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Forensic Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Human Resource Management (MS) Master of Science
- Human Services (MS) Master of Science
- Industrial Organizational Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Management (MS) Master of Science
- Organizational Leadership (MS) Master of Science
- Public Health (MPH) Master of Public Health
- Teaching & Learning: Integrated Concentration (MAEd) Master of Arts In Education
- Business Administration (DBA) Doctor of Business Administration
- Counselor Education & Supervision (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Higher and Postsecondary Education (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Organizational Leadership (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Pastoral Community Counseling (EdD) Doctor of Education
- School Psychology (EdS) Education Specialist
- Teaching and Learning (EdD) Doctor of Education
Select a Program for more information.
- Business Administration (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Criminal Justice (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Information Technology (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Liberal Arts (BA) Bachelor of Arts
- Medical Technology (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Nursing (BSN) Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Psychology (BA) Bachelor of Arts
Monday–Thursday: 9:00 a.m.—8:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m.—4:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m.—1:00 p.m.
Computer Lab Hours:
Monday–Friday: 9:00 am—10:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: 9:00 am—6:00pm
5001 Lyndon B. Johnson Freeway
Farmers Branch, TX 75244
Sheila Wimberley, Learning Support Specialist
A Sense of Community
Argosy University-Dallas is a welcoming, student-centered environment where all students are supported by a faculty and staff committed to excellence.
A Culture of Diversity
With an eclectic student body, our campus reflects the rich diversity of the greater Dallas-Fort Worth community. Our student population includes recent high school grads, active and retired military, and working professionals who are returning to college to pursue a second or third career. More than 70% of our students are female, and 75% are adult learners between the ages of 25-50.
Our campus features smart classrooms, a computer lab, 25” computer monitors, high speed wireless, a student lounge, and a Learning Resource Center that maintains a variety of printed resources to support campus curricula and encourage lifelong learning. Our library maintains a specialized collection of books, scholarly journals, audiovisuals and reference materials, and provides access to electronic full-text journals, books, and other content specific to our program offerings. Individual and group study spaces are readily available for student use.
Schedules That Work for You
Many of our programs offer flexible schedules and learning formats—online courses, blended on campus/online study, nights and weekend classes—that make it possible to continue your education while keeping your current job.
Tutoring is available at no cost to students. We also offer one on one tech assistance, and computer and software tutorials can be accessed 24/7 via the Campus Common.
More than 85% of our students receive some form of financial aid. Our friendly team of advisors can help you apply for grants, scholarships and other financial aid.
Career Development and Preparation
Students have access to a variety of internship opportunities, on-campus employment, and Federal work/study positions. Our career counselor and advisors are committed to helping you succeed in pursuing your career goals. We offer a variety of career services, including guidance in resume preparation and interviewing skills.
Argosy University, Dallas provides accommodations to qualified students with disabilities. Our Disability Services office assists qualified students with disabilities and is committed to equal access to services, program and activities.
Students who seek reasonable accommodations should notify the Disabilities Services Coordinator in the Student Services Department of their specific limitations and, if known, their specific requested accommodations. Students will be asked to supply medical documentation of the need for accommodation. Classroom accommodations are not retroactive, but are effective only upon the student sharing approved accommodations with the instructor. Therefore, students are encouraged to request accommodations as early as feasible with the Disability Services Coordinator to allow for time to gather necessary documentation. If you have a concern or complaint in this regard, please contact the Disability Services Coordinator located in our Student Services Department. Complaints will be handled in accordance with the school’s Internal Grievance Procedure for Complaints of Discrimination and Harassment.