Honolulu, HI 96813
A Legacy of Success
At Argosy University, Hawaii, we’re committed to your success. We don’t enroll students, we enroll graduates. Our friendly, engaged faculty is passionate about teaching and mentoring students and is with you every step of the way. Areas of study range from associate degrees in Business Administration and Information Technology to doctoral degrees in Organizational Leadership and Clinical Psychology.
By the Numbers
Nearly 800 students are currently enrolled in our various degree programs. With an average age of 34, the majority of Argosy University, Hawaii students are adult learners and working professionals who attend classes at night and on weekends. With an average class size of 14 students, our classes are small and personal. While most of our students pursue their degrees full time, some students attend class part time. More than 2,100 students have graduated from Argosy University, Hawaii since 2001.
Close to Campus
Centrally located on Oahu in downtown Honolulu, our campus is located within an easy walk of restaurants, shopping and professional services. Surrounded by beautiful historic buildings, including the iconic Iolani Palace, it is also close to the Hawaii State Library, Aloha Tower, Chinatown, Fort Street Mall and Ala Moana Center, the state’s largest shopping center. Legendary Waikiki Beach is just three miles away.
Getting Started with Argosy University
Request information about your desired location and program.
One of our knowledgeable admissions reps will discuss details of your desired program with you.Request Info
Complete your application with the help of one of our trained admissions reps.
Let Argosy get to know more about you and if a degree with Argosy is right for you.Apply Online
Enroll in your first session of classes, with the help of your admissions rep.
Start the journey towards getting a degree which will change your life!
Request Information for Hawaii
Select a Program for more information.
- Business Administration (MBA) Master of Business Administration
- Business Administration (with Concentrations) (MBA) Master of Business Administration
- Clinical Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Forensic Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Human Resource Management (MS) Master of Science
- Human Services (MS) Master of Science
- Industrial Organizational Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Management (MS) Master of Science
- Marriage & Family Therapy (MA) Master of Arts
- Organizational Leadership (MS) Master of Science
- Public Health (MPH) Master of Public Health
- Sport-Exercise Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Teaching & Learning: Integrated Concentration (MAEd) Master of Arts In Education
- Business Administration (DBA) Doctor of Business Administration
- Clinical Psychology (PsyD) Doctor of Psychology
- Counseling Psychology (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Higher and Postsecondary Education (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Organizational Leadership (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Teaching and Learning (EdD) Doctor of Education
Select a Program for more information.
- Business Administration (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Criminal Justice (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Information Technology (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Liberal Arts (BA) Bachelor of Arts
- Nursing (BSN) Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Psychology (BA) Bachelor of Arts
- Master's Accelerated Plan Take graduate-level courses that count towards your bachelor's degree and advanced standing in a master's program.
Tuesday – 9:00a.m.–9:00p.m.
Wednesday – 9:00a.m.–9:00p.m.
Thursday – 9:00a.m.–9:00p.m.
Friday – 9:00a.m.–6:30p.m
Saturday – 9:00a.m.–6:00p.m.
Sunday – 12:00p.m.–6:00p.m.
Argosy University, Hawai’i Library adjusts its hours to accommodate student needs. If there are no classes on campus, the hours are reduced.
1001 Bishop Street, Suite 400
Honolulu, HI 96813
Learner Support Specialist
A Culture of Diversity
With an eclectic, multi-cultural student body, our vibrant campus reflects the rich diversity of Hawaii. We operate with aloha and celebrate our differences, believing we are stronger because of them. Our student population includes recent high school graduates, active and retired military, and working professionals returning to college to pursue a second or third career. Our campus has a strong tradition of championing diversity.
Beyond the Classroom
Students at Argosy University, Hawaii have the opportunity to become involved with several different clubs and organizations. Our Student Government Association plans student social events and outings, including an end-of-year celebration. It also organizes volunteer projects and various community engagement opportunities. The Student Veterans of America chapter regularly plans activities relevant to our military student body.
The campus features an open concept computer lab, open seven days a week. Our library, also open daily, maintains a specialized collection of books scholarly journals, audiovisuals, reference materials, dissertations, theses, and more.
Schedules That Work for You
Our programs offer flexible schedules and learning formats—online courses, blended on campus/online study, evenings and weekend classes—that enable you to continue your education while working full time.
In addition to onsite and online tutoring, we also offer technical assistance, and computer and software tutorials can be accessed 24/7 via the Campus Common.
Nearly 80% of our students receive some form of financial aid. Our friendly, skilled advisors can help you identify and apply for grants, scholarships and other financial aid. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
Internships, Career Development and Preparation
We’re committed to helping you succeed in pursuing your career goals. Our Career Services Coordinator builds relationships with area employers and can assist students seeking employment. Services include internship and job referrals, resume reviews, mock interviews, and more. We periodically host on-campus Career Fairs, inviting a variety of companies interested in hiring students and graduates. Students also have access to our Worldwide Professional Network and other resources.
Argosy University, Hawaii provides accommodations to qualified students with disabilities. Our Disability Services office assists qualified students with disabilities and is committed to equal access to services, program and activities.