Inland Empire Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Business Administration Courses & Admissions Requirements
Business Administration MBA Courses & Requirements | Argosy University, Inland Empire Learn more about our Master of Business Administration in Business Administration Courses and Admissions Requirements at Argosy University, Inland Empire. https://www.argosy.edu/locations/inland-empire/graduate-school-of-business-and-management-2/master-of-business-administration-in-business-administration/course-requirements
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution, a nationally accredited institution approved and documented by the dean of the Graduate School of Business and Management, or an appropriately certified foreign institution.
- A grade point average (GPA) on a scale of 4.0 as described below. Additional requirements may apply.
- 2.7 GPA for the bachelor's degree, or
- 3.0 GPA for the last 60 hours of coursework (including graduate work), or
- Between 2.0 and 2.7 for the bachelor's degree. Students admitted with a GPA between 2.0 and 2.7 must demonstrate 3 years of professional experience in business, industry, or a non-profit organization. Professional experience will be evaluated by the department chair or the department chair designee to ensure relevancy.
- A minimum score on an Argosy University pre-approved English language proficiency test is required for all applicants whose native language is not English or who have not graduated from an institution at which English is the language of instruction as specified in Section Five, Admission Policies, " ."
All applications for admission must be submitted to the Admissions Department. An admissions representative is available to help interested applicants complete the following required documentation:
- Completed Application for Admission Form
- If the basis of admission is an earned bachelor's degree with a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher (on a scale of 4.0), an official transcript from the degree granting institution
- If the basis of admission is a cumulative GPA of 3.0 (on a scale of 4.0) for the last 60 hours of coursework, official transcripts from all post-secondary schools attended during the 60 hours of study
Core Course Requirements—Students Are Required to Take the Following
B6021 - Managerial Accounting(3)
B6022 - Financial Management(3)
B6025 - Management Decision Models(3)
B6026 - Marketing Planning and Strategy(3)
B6027 - Perspectives in Change Leadership(3)
B6028 - Capstone Experience in Integration and Strategy(3)
B6029 - Operations Management: Solutions to Business Challenges(3)
B6032 - Human Resources Management and Talent Development(3)
B6111 - Managerial Applications of Technology(3)
B6512 - Global Business: Exploration and Evaluation of Culture and Economics(3)
Core Course Requirements—30 Credit Hours