Inland Empire Master of Science (MS) Degree in Organizational Leadership
Are you looking for organizational leadership programs and degrees in the Inland Empire area? Consider Argosy University, Inland Empire. The Master of Science in Organizational Leadership (MSOL) degree program at Argosy University, Inland Empire is designed to prepare you with the interpersonal skills central to leading a business. In this master’s degree program, you can learn broad management duties across a range of industries and disciplines. The program is designed to develop analytical and critical thinking skills that are actionable in the specific context of the employee/graduate, with emphasis on the ability to maximize the contribution of the team members, individually and collectively, toward the mission of the organization. End your search today for organizational leadership programs and degrees in the Inland Empire area with Argosy University, Inland Empire.
• Evaluate leadership and supervision practices from any work group in terms of human impact and financial impact over the short and medium term.
• Apply ethical principles and generally accepted business practices to the leadership functions of a business setting.
• Provide accurate advice and counsel to appropriate stakeholders regarding basic corporate and business practices to specific situations, and provide referrals to appropriate experts when necessary.
• Implement and revise motivational practices and systems that meet the strategies and constraints of the work environment.
• Design and execute employee communication plans toward expressed business or organizational goals.
• Evaluate the skills and capabilities of individuals relative to specific organizational settings and provide counsel where organizational systems and processes are inconsistent with competencies of the existing workforce.
• Demonstrate the value-added contribution of leadership actions and practices to the organization.
Enhance your career potential by enrolling in the Organizational Leadership program. You can learn more about specific financial aid programs (available to those who qualify) on our Financial Aid & Scholarships pages, or by contacting us to request more information.