Los Angeles, CA 90045
Many programs have flexible learning formats-evening, weekend and online courses-so you can continue your education while keeping your current job.
Develop Your Skills
Our coursework is designed to develop valuable teamwork and interpersonal skills alongside academic learning for your career development.
Argosy University provides an array of career services and advisors to help you reach your career and employment goals.***
Getting Started with Argosy University
Request information about your desired location and program.
One of our knowledgeable admissions reps will discuss details of your desired program with you.Request Info
Complete your application with the help of one of our trained admissions reps.
Let Argosy get to know more about you and if a degree with Argosy is right for you.Apply Online
Enroll in your first session of classes, with the help of your admissions rep.
Start the journey towards getting a degree which will change your life!
Request Information for Los Angeles
Select a Program for more information.
- Business Administration (MBA) Master of Business Administration
- Business Administration (with Concentrations) (MBA) Master of Business Administration
- Counseling Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Forensic Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Human Resource Management (MS) Master of Science
- Human Services (MS) Master of Science
- Management (MS) Master of Science
- Organizational Leadership (MS) Master of Science
- Public Health (MPH) Master of Public Health
- Business Administration (DBA) Doctor of Business Administration
- Counseling Psychology (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Educational Leadership (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Higher and Postsecondary Education (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Organizational Leadership (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Teaching and Learning (EdD) Doctor of Education
Select a Program for more information.
- Business Administration (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Criminal Justice (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Information Technology (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Liberal Arts (BA) Bachelor of Arts
- Psychology (BA) Bachelor of Arts
- Master's Accelerated Plan Take graduate-level courses that count towards your bachelor's degree and advanced standing in a master's program.
Tuesday – 10:00 a.m.–8:45 p.m.
Wednesday – 10:00 a.m.–6:45 p.m.
Thursday – 10:00 a.m.–8:45 p.m.
Saturday – 8:00 a.m.–4:45 p.m.
Argosy University, Los Angeles Library adjusts its hours to accommodate student needs. If there are no classes on campus, the hours are reduced.
5230 Pacific Concourse, Suite 200
Los Angeles, California 90045
Kathy Virzi, Director, Learning Resource Center
Our Student Services Department offers a variety of resources to help you during your time as a student at Argosy University. Contact us for more information about each of these services.
Tutors are available (at no charge) to provide ancillary support and help with select classes. Computer and software tutorials are also available 24/7 via the Campus Common.
Available counseling services may include short-term counseling, consultation, and referral to community agencies. Local referral lists may also be available for counseling services we do not provide.
Optional health insurance is available to students through an outside agency. Students should contact our Student Services Department for information about obtaining this insurance.
Argosy University offers a wide range of personal and professional opportunities designed to support educational programs and learning needs that are not available through courses or practicum. Offerings may include student government associations, lecture/workshop series, and special-interest groups.
Argosy University provides accommodations to qualified students with disabilities. The Disability Services office assists qualified students with disabilities in acquiring reasonable and appropriate accommodations and in supporting equal access to services, programs and activities.
Students who seek reasonable accommodations should notify the Disabilities Services Coordinator in the Student Services Department of their specific limitations and, if known, their specific requested accommodations. Students will be asked to supply medical documentation of the need for accommodation. Classroom accommodations are not retroactive, but are effective only upon the student sharing approved accommodations with the instructor. Therefore, students are encouraged to request accommodations as early as feasible with the Disability Services Coordinator to allow for time to gather necessary documentation. If you have a concern or complaint in this regard, please contact the Disability Services Coordinator located in our Student Services Department. Complaints will be handled in accordance with the school’s Internal Grievance Procedure for Complaints of Discrimination and Harassment.