Our academic programs focus on the interpersonal skills vital to professional achievement.
Orange County Doctor of Education (EdD) Degree in Educational Leadership
Program InformationIn the Doctor of Education (EdD) in Educational Leadership program at Argosy University, Orange County in Orange, California, you will explore the historical, philosophical, psychological, technical, theoretical, and practical aspects of education and institutional administration. Programs have been developed by the faculty members to provide working professionals with the opportunity to enhance their competencies through completion of a relevant and meaningful graduate program.
In the EdD in Educational Leadership program, you may select a concentration in the following areas:
• Higher Education Administration
• K–12 Education
The Doctor of Education (EdD) in Educational Leadership program is for those students preparing for or advancing their careers as educational leaders in professional positions as school district, regional, state, or national administrators. With a combination of prior experience and instruction from Argosy University, the EdD in Educational Leadership degree can enable you to compete for titled positions such as:
• Academic Dean
• Assistant Principal
• Athletic Director
• College and University Faculty
• College President
• College or University Department Head or Chairperson
• Dean of Students
• Deans of Faculty
• Director of Admissions
• Director of Student Services
• Educational Administrator
• Instructional Coordinator
• Postsecondary Teacher or Faculty
• School Administrator
• Vice President of Student Affairs or Student Life
* This program DOES NOT lead to teacher or administrator certification, licensure, or endorsement in any State in the United States.
Enhance your career potential by enrolling in the EdD in Educational Leadership program. You can learn more about specific financial aid programs (available to those who qualify) on our Financial Aid & Scholarships pages, or by contacting us to request more information.