The Doctor of Education (EdD) in Educational Leadership non-certification degree program is designed for those students preparing for or advancing their careers as educational leaders in professional position as school district, regional, state or national administrators.
* This program DOES NOT lead to teacher or administrator certification, licensure, or endorsement in any State in the United States.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Program Outcome One: Demonstrate professional competence.
- Program Outcome Two: Use personal growth and interpersonal effectiveness to effect positive change in the lives of candidates and students.
- Program Outcome Three: Develop ethically and culturally responsive practices that acknowledge all facets of a pluralistic society.
- Program Outcome Four: Develop learning community practices that reflect an awareness of social issues and a commitment to social justice.