Online Master’s Degree Programs
Offering an interactive, user-friendly classroom environment, our Online master’s degree programs are designed for the working professional and allow you to connect with faculty and access school resources at anytime, 24/7.
Log into your online classes any time of the day or night, making it our most flexible and convenient learning format. Even better, our online degree programs have devoted professors and staff supporting you as if you were in an actual classroom.
Throughout your education online, we will support you with a student advisor, career services, and online campus community that can help guide you every step of the way.
Decide How You Learn
We have convenient online course selections that allow you to work toward your degree without disrupting your everyday life. You can learn in our interactive online classroom that’s accessible 24/7 or at one of our 28 campus locations across the US. Or combine the two for a blended format that meets your unique needs.
Learn the answers to frequently asked questions regarding the online student learning experience at Argosy University.
Request Information for online programs
Online Graduate Programs
Select a Program for more information.
- Business Administration (MBA) Master of Business Administration
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling (MA) Master of Arts
- Forensic Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Human Resource Management (MS) Master of Science
- Human Services (MS) Master of Science
- Industrial Organizational Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Management (MS) Master of Science
- Organizational Leadership (MS) Master of Science
- Public Health (MPH) Master of Public Health
- Sport-Exercise Psychology (MA) Master of Arts