Phoenix, AZ 85021
A Legacy of Success
At Argosy University-Phoenix, we’re committed to your success. We don’t enroll students. We enroll graduates. Our friendly, engaged faculty is passionate about teaching and mentoring students and is with you every step of the way. Areas of study at our Phoenix campus range from associate degrees in Business Administration and Information Technology to doctoral degrees in School Psychology and Organizational Leadership.
By the Numbers
Nearly 450 students are currently enrolled in our various degree programs. More than 75% of Argosy University-Phoenix students are adult learners and working professionals between the ages of 27-58. Class sizes are small and personal, with an average class size of 14 students. More than 80% of our students attend full-time.
Close to Campus
Conveniently located on Dunlap Avenue, our campus is an easy drive to Metrocenter Mall, Desert Botanical Garden, Heard Museum, Phoenix Zoo, OdySea Aquarium, Castles N’ Coasters family amusement center, hiking at Camelback Mountain, hot air ballooning, various baseball spring training venues, and sporting events featuring the Phoenix Suns (NBA), Arizona Diamondbacks (major league baseball), Phoenix Mercury (WNBA), Arizona Cardinals (NFL), and Arizona Coyotes (NHL).
Getting Started with Argosy University
Request information about your desired location and program.
One of our knowledgeable admissions reps will discuss details of your desired program with you.Request Info
Complete your application with the help of one of our trained admissions reps.
Let Argosy get to know more about you and if a degree with Argosy is right for you.Apply Online
Enroll in your first session of classes, with the help of your admissions rep.
Start the journey towards getting a degree which will change your life!
Request Information for Phoenix
Select a Program for more information.
- Business Administration (MBA) Master of Business Administration
- Business Administration (with Concentrations) (MBA) Master of Business Administration
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling (MA) Master of Arts
- Clinical Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Curriculum and Instruction (MAEd) Master of Arts In Education
- Educational Administration (MAEd) Master of Arts In Education
- Educational Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Forensic Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Human Resource Management (MS) Master of Science
- Human Services (MS) Master of Science
- Industrial Organizational Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Management (MS) Master of Science
- Organizational Leadership (MS) Master of Science
- Public Health (MPH) Master of Public Health
- Sport-Exercise Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Advanced Educational Administration (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Advanced Educational Administration (EdS) Education Specialist
- Business Administration (DBA) Doctor of Business Administration
- Clinical Psychology (PsyD) Doctor of Psychology
- Curriculum and Instruction (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Higher and Postsecondary Education (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Initial Educational Administration (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Initial Educational Administration (EdS) Education Specialist
- Organizational Leadership (EdD) Doctor of Education
- School Psychology (EdS) Education Specialist
- School Psychology – Certification program (PsyD) Doctor of Psychology
- School Psychology – Non – Certification program (PsyD) Doctor of Psychology
Select a Program for more information.
- Business Administration (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Criminal Justice (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Information Technology (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Liberal Arts (BA) Bachelor of Arts
- Psychology (BA) Bachelor of Arts
- Master's Accelerated Plan Take graduate-level courses that count towards your bachelor's degree and advanced standing in a master's program.
Saturday and Sunday 10:00a.m.–5:00p.m.
Please contact the library for holiday and break hours.
2233 West Dunlap Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85021
Dr. Robert Campbell, Library Services Specialist
A Culture of Diversity
With an eclectic, international student body, our campus reflects the rich diversity of the greater Phoenix community. Our student population includes recent high school grads, active and retired military, and working professionals returning to college to pursue a second or third career. Our campus has a strong tradition of championing diversity.
Beyond the Classroom
Students at Argosy University-Phoenix have the opportunity to join a variety of clubs and organizations. The campus features a student lounge, computer lab, and a library that maintains a specialized collection of books scholarly journals, audiovisuals, reference materials, dissertations, theses, and more.
Schedules That Work for You
Our programs offer flexible schedules and learning formats—online courses, blended on campus/online study, nights and weekend classes—that enable you to continue your education while working full time.
In addition to free onsite and online tutoring, we also offer tech assistance, and computer and software tutorials can be accessed 24/7 via the Campus Common.
Nearly 80% of our students receive some form of financial aid. Our friendly, skilled advisors can help you identify and apply for grants, scholarships and other financial aid. Financial aid is available to those who quality.
Career Development and Preparation
We’re committed to helping you succeed in pursuing your career goals. Argosy offers a variety of career services, including guidance in resume preparation and interviewing skills. Students have access to internship opportunities, to our Worldwide Professional Network, and other resources.
Argosy University-Phoenix provides accommodations to qualified students with disabilities. Our Disability Services office assists qualified students with disabilities and is committed to equal access to services, program and activities.