Tampa, FL 33607
A Legacy of Success
At Argosy University, Tampa, we’re committed to your success. We don’t enroll students. We enroll graduates. Our friendly, engaged faculty is passionate about teaching and mentoring students and is with you every step of the way. Degree programs range from associate degrees in Business Administration and Information Technology to doctoral degrees in Organizational Leadership and Clinical Psychology.
By the Numbers
Nearly 450 students are currently enrolled in our various degree programs. More than 85% of Argosy University, Tampa students are adult learners and working professionals between the ages of 25-64. Class sizes are small and personal, usually with 6-15 students. More than 75% of our students are full-time, and nearly 75% of our students are female. Nearly 1,700 students have graduated from Argosy University, Tampa since 2001.
Close to Campus
Conveniently located on North Howard Street near downtown Tampa, our campus is an easy drive to Hillsborough Bay, Tampa Riverwalk, The Florida Aquarium, Busch Gardens theme park, and International Plaza and Bay Street, home to 200 specialty stores and more than 20 restaurants. We’re also close to numerous entertainment and sports venues, including Amalie Arena (home of the Tampa Bay Lightning) and Raymond James Stadium (home of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers).
Getting Started with Argosy University
Request information about your desired location and program.
One of our knowledgeable admissions reps will discuss details of your desired program with you.Request Info
Complete your application with the help of one of our trained admissions reps.
Let Argosy get to know more about you and if a degree with Argosy is right for you.Apply Online
Enroll in your first session of classes, with the help of your admissions rep.
Start the journey towards getting a degree which will change your life!
Request Information for Tampa
Select a Program for more information.
- Business Administration (MBA) Master of Business Administration
- Business Administration (with Concentrations) (MBA) Master of Business Administration
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling (MA) Master of Arts
- Clinical Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Curriculum and Instruction (MAEd) Master of Arts In Education
- Educational Administration (MAEd) Master of Arts In Education
- Educational Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Human Resource Management (MS) Master of Science
- Human Services (MS) Master of Science
- Industrial Organizational Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Management (MS) Master of Science
- Marriage & Family Therapy (MA) Master of Arts
- Organizational Leadership (MS) Master of Science
- Public Health (MPH) Master of Public Health
- School Counseling (MA) Master of Arts
- Advanced Educational Administration (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Business Administration (DBA) Doctor of Business Administration
- Clinical Psychology (PsyD) Doctor of Psychology
- Counseling Psychology (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Counselor Education & Supervision (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Curriculum and Instruction (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Educational Leadership (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Higher and Postsecondary Education (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Initial Educational Administration (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Organizational Leadership (EdD) Doctor of Education
Select a Program for more information.
- Business Administration (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Criminal Justice (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Information Technology (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Liberal Arts (BA) Bachelor of Arts
- Psychology (BA) Bachelor of Arts
- Master's Accelerated Plan Take graduate-level courses that count towards your bachelor's degree and advanced standing in a master's program.
Argosy University, Tampa Library adjusts its hours to accommodate student needs. If there are no classes on campus, the hours are reduced. We are closed on most holidays.
1403 N. Howard Ave
Tampa, FL 33607
Rhonda Kitchens, Librarian/Learner Support Specialist
A Culture of Diversity
With an eclectic, international student body, our campus reflects the rich diversity of the greater Tampa community. Our student population includes recent high school grads, active and retired military, and working professionals returning to college to pursue a second or third career. Our campus has a strong tradition of championing diversity.
Beyond the Classroom
Argosy University, Tampa occupies the former headquarters of the Berriman-Morgan Cigar Factory. The three-story, 33,000 square foot brick building was designated in 2004 as a national and local historic landmark. Argosy University, Tampa features a student lounge, computer lab and a library that maintains a specialized collection of books scholarly journals, audiovisuals, reference materials, dissertations, theses, and more.
Schedules That Work for You
Our programs offer flexible schedules and learning formats—online courses, blended on campus/online study, nights and weekend classes—that enable you to continue your education while working full time.
Tutoring is available at no cost to students. We also offer tech assistance, and computer and software tutorials can be accessed 24/7 via the Campus Common.
Nearly 80% of our students receive some form of financial aid. Our friendly advisors can help you identify and apply for grants, scholarships and other financial aid available to those who qualify.
Career Development and Preparation
We’re committed to helping you succeed in pursuing your career goals. We offer a variety of career services, including guidance in resume preparation and interviewing skills. Students have access to internship opportunities, to our Worldwide Professional Network, and other resources.
Argosy University, Tampa provides accommodations to qualified students with disabilities. Our Disability Services office assists qualified students with disabilities and is committed to equal access to services, program and activities.
Our Student Services Department offers a variety of resources to help you during your time as a student at Argosy University. Contact us for more information about each of these services.
Tutors are available (at no charge) to provide ancillary support and help with select classes. Computer and software tutorials are also available 24/7 via the Campus Common.
Available counseling services may include short-term counseling, consultation, and referral to community agencies. Local referral lists may also be available for counseling services we do not provide.
Optional health insurance is available to students through an outside agency. Students should contact our Student Services Department for information about obtaining this insurance.
Argosy University offers a wide range of personal and professional opportunities designed to support educational programs and learning needs that are not available through courses or practicum. Offerings may include student government associations, lecture/workshop series, and special-interest groups.
Argosy University provides accommodations to qualified students with disabilities. The Disability Services office assists qualified students with disabilities in acquiring reasonable and appropriate accommodations and in supporting equal access to services, programs and activities.
Students who seek reasonable accommodations should notify the Disabilities Services Coordinator in the Student Services Department of their specific limitations and, if known, their specific requested accommodations. Students will be asked to supply medical documentation of the need for accommodation. Classroom accommodations are not retroactive, but are effective only upon the student sharing approved accommodations with the instructor. Therefore, students are encouraged to request accommodations as early as feasible with the Disability Services Coordinator to allow for time to gather necessary documentation. If you have a concern or complaint in this regard, please contact the Disability Services Coordinator located in our Student Services Department. Complaints will be handled in accordance with the school’s Internal Grievance Procedure for Complaints of Discrimination and Harassment.