Eagan, MN 55121
A Legacy of Success
At Argosy University, Twin Cities, we’re committed to helping you succeed. We don’t enroll students, we enroll graduates. Degree programs range from associate degrees in allied health programs to doctoral degrees in the areas of business and behavioral health.
By the Numbers
More than 1,100 students are currently enrolled in 34 degree programs on our beautiful 90,000-square-foot campus. Average class sizes are 15-20 for lectures, 5-8 for undergraduate lab classes, and 5-10 for graduate level courses. More than 8,600 students have graduated from Argosy University, Twin Cities.
Close to Campus
Our campus is adjacent to the Eagan Community Center and walking trails, and is across the street from a new shopping and restaurant complex. We’re also minutes away from historic Fort Snelling, the scenic Mississippi River, and the world-famous Mall of America.
Getting Started with Argosy University
Request information about your desired location and program.
One of our knowledgeable admissions reps will discuss details of your desired program with you.Request Info
Complete your application with the help of one of our trained admissions reps.
Let Argosy get to know more about you and if a degree with Argosy is right for you.Apply Online
Enroll in your first session of classes, with the help of your admissions rep.
Start the journey towards getting a degree which will change your life!
Request Information for Twin Cities
Select a Program for more information.
- Business Administration (MBA) Master of Business Administration
- Business Administration (with Concentrations) (MBA) Master of Business Administration
- Clinical Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Forensic Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Health Services Management (MS) Master of Science
- Human Resource Management (MS) Master of Science
- Human Services (MS) Master of Science
- Industrial Organizational Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Management (MS) Master of Science
- Marriage & Family Therapy (MA) Master of Arts
- Organizational Leadership (MS) Master of Science
- Public Health (MPH) Master of Public Health
- Business Administration (DBA) Doctor of Business Administration
- Clinical Psychology (PsyD) Doctor of Psychology
- Higher and Postsecondary Education (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Marriage & Family Therapy (DMFT) Doctor of Marriage and Family Therapy
- Organizational Leadership (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Teaching and Learning (EdD) Doctor of Education
Select a Program for more information.
- Business Administration (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Criminal Justice (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Information Technology (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Liberal Arts (BA) Bachelor of Arts
- Medical Technology (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Psychology (BA) Bachelor of Arts
- Master's Accelerated Plan Take graduate-level courses that count towards your bachelor's degree and advanced standing in a master's program.
- Business Administration (AS) Associate of Science
- Dental Hygiene (AS) Associate of Science
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography (Ultrasound) (AAS) Associate of Applied Science
- Histotechnology (AAS) Associate of Applied Science
- Information Technology (AS) Associate of Science
- Medical Assisting (AAS) Associate of Applied Science
- Medical Laboratory Technology (AS) Associate of Science
- Psychology (AA) Associate of Arts
- Radiation Therapy (AS) Associate of Science
- Radiologic Technology (AAS) Associate of Applied Science
- Veterinary Technology (AAS) Associate of Applied Science
Saturday & Sunday: 10:00 am–3 pm
Argosy University, Twin Cities Library adjusts its hours to accommodate student needs. If there are no classes on campus, the hours are reduced.
1515 Central Parkway
Eagan, MN 55121
Carl Ralston, Director of Library Services
A Sense of Community
While most students commute from throughout the Twin Cities Metro area, others walk to class from nearby off-campus apartment complexes and townhomes. Complimentary, ample on-campus parking is available, and our café, library and bookstore provide a sense of community where you can connect with other students.
A Culture of Diversity
With an eclectic student body representing many countries throughout the world, our campus reflects the rich diversity of the greater Twin Cities Metro community. Students range from recent high school grads to professionals returning to college to pursue a second or third career. The average age of our students is 30.
Our on-campus library features study rooms, a computer lab with printing capabilities, and an Academic Resource Center where students can access peer-to-peer and instructor led tutoring. Students have individualized campus portals, and on-campus Wi-Fi internet access.
Students can choose from a variety of clubs and extracurricular activities, including honor societies, a graduate Student Senate, and program-related organizations such as the student chapter of the National Association of Veterinary Technicians in America.
Schedules That Work for You
We offer a wide variety of day, evening and weekend classes for undergraduate, graduate and doctoral level programs.
More than 90% of our students receive some form of financial aid. Our friendly team of advisors can help you apply for grants, scholarships and other financial aid, available to those who qualify.
We Give Back to Our Community
More than 4,000 patients, including area veterans and senior citizens, receive low- or no-cost services at our dental clinic from our supervised dental hygiene students. Our Veterinary Technology program works closely with area shelters and rescues to provide spay/neuter and other vital animal healthcare services. Our radiology and radiation therapy students staff screening clinics to help provide potentially lifesaving screenings to area residents.
Career Development and Preparation
We are committed to helping students succeed in their chosen fields. We offer support with job postings, internships, volunteer opportunities, resume development, interview preparation, job fairs and more.
Argosy University, Twin Cities provides accommodations to qualified students with disabilities. The Disability Services Office assists qualified students with disabilities in acquiring reasonable and appropriate accommodations and in supporting equal access to services, programs and activities at Argosy University, Twin Cities.
Students who seek reasonable accommodations should notify the Disabilities Services Coordinator in the Student Services Department of their specific limitations and, if known, their specific requested accommodations. Students will be asked to supply medical documentation of the need for accommodation. Classroom accommodations are not retroactive, but are effective only upon the student sharing approved accommodations with the instructor. Therefore, students are encouraged to request accommodations as early as feasible with the Disability Services Coordinator to allow for time to gather necessary documentation. If you have a concern or complaint in this regard, please contact the Disability Services Coordinator located in our Student Services Department. Complaints will be handled in accordance with the school’s Internal Grievance Procedure for Complaints of Discrimination and Harassment.