Brendan Kolding, an adjunct criminal justice professor at Argosy University, Seattle was quoted in an AL Jazeera article about increasing positive relationships between community police and the community’s citizens.
In The News
- Tampa’s Dr. Sean Sullivan Cited in APA’s “Monitor on Psychology”
- Governor Brown appoints Robert S. Wada to Los Angeles County Superior Court
- Chicago Faculty Member Publishes Article on Correlation Between Social Media and Chinese Eating Habits in Chicago
- Sarasota Grad Dr. Marty Lev Named Fuchs North America Director of Supply Chain
- Sarasota Grad Dr. John Meyer Named President of Hodges University
Click here for more Argosy University In the News Articles.
Seattle instructor talks about community policing
Date: December 3, 2014