Western State College of Law at Argosy University professors Andrew Knapp, Jennifer Koh, and Daniel Sharp all served as speakers at the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) Annual Conference (http://aila.org/conferences/in-person/annual) in San Francisco, which took place from June 13-16. Their panels addressed preserving due process protections in immigration court (Professor Knapp), evidentiary objections in immigration court (Professor Koh), and management and leadership skills for immigration attorneys (Professor Sharp). The AILA Annual Conference is the largest immigration law gathering of its kind in the country, and each year brings together thousands of immigration law practitioners, leading law experts, government officials, and other legal professionals from around the United States and the world.
Latest Press Releases
- Phoenix Program Chair Honored by Restore Small Groups
- Argosy University, Atlanta Nursing Program Granted Accreditation
- Kevin Mohr Appointed to Task Force on Access Through Innovation of Legal Services
- Jennifer Koh Speaks on Panel about Implicit Bias
- Professor Neil Pedersen Speaks at California Lawyers Association Annual Conference
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Andrew Knapp, Jennifer Koh and Daniel Sharp Speak at AILA Annual Conference
June 21, 2018