Western State College of Law at Argosy University professors Andrew Knapp, Jennifer Koh, and Daniel Sharp all served as speakers at the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) Annual Conference (http://aila.org/conferences/in-person/annual) in San Francisco, which took place from June 13-16. Their panels addressed preserving due process protections in immigration court (Professor Knapp), evidentiary objections in immigration court (Professor Koh), and management and leadership skills for immigration attorneys (Professor Sharp). The AILA Annual Conference is the largest immigration law gathering of its kind in the country, and each year brings together thousands of immigration law practitioners, leading law experts, government officials, and other legal professionals from around the United States and the world.
Latest Press Releases
- Argosy University and the Los Angeles Chargers Team Up to Award Scholarships to Military Service Members
- Jennifer Koh Co-Authors Amicus Brief for Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals in Support of Rehearing En Banc on Constitutionality of Crimes Involving Moral Turpitude
- PsyD in Clinical Psychology at the Arizona School of Professional Psychology at Argosy University Announces Continued Grant of Accreditation
- Argosy University, Phoenix is proud to partner with the Suicide Prevention Resource Center in hosting a presentation entitled: “NAMI In Our Own Voice, living with mental illness.”
- Alexandra Davis, an accomplished student veteran at Argosy University, Hawaii was just awarded the Raytheon Patriot Scholarship
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Andrew Knapp, Jennifer Koh and Daniel Sharp Speak at AILA Annual Conference
June 21, 2018