Dr. John Palmer, chair of the graduate School of Business & Management at Argosy University, Chicago recently held a webinar titled “Building Trust-Based Relationships in Organizations.” Much of Palmer’s work has focused on strategy formulation in entrepreneurial firms, innovation, and performance in small firms. The webinar, which was offered at no cost and open to the public, took place on April 3, 2017. To view the presentation recording, visit https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/513748288883237377.
Latest Press Releases
- Florida School of Professional Psychology presents the 7th Annual Children, Couples and Families Conference
- Counseling Psychologist –Argosy University Assistant Professor Jameca Woody Falconer, PhD Receives Fulbright Grant
- Please join us for a networking event at the Southeastern Psychological Association Annual Meeting
- argosy university, online programs launches three advanced degrees to meet the needs of busy educators
- Neal S. Rubin, PhD, ABPP appointed Chair of Committee on Scientific Freedom and Responsibility of American Association for the Advancement of Science
Click here for more Press Release articles.
Argosy University, Chicago offers webinar on trust-based organizational relationships
Date: April 18, 2017