Dr. John Palmer, chair of the graduate School of Business & Management at Argosy University, Chicago recently held a webinar titled “Building Trust-Based Relationships in Organizations.” Much of Palmer’s work has focused on strategy formulation in entrepreneurial firms, innovation, and performance in small firms. The webinar, which was offered at no cost and open to the public, took place on April 3, 2017. To view the presentation recording, visit https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/513748288883237377.
Latest Press Releases
- Phoenix Program Chair Honored by Restore Small Groups
- Argosy University, Atlanta Nursing Program Granted Accreditation
- Kevin Mohr Appointed to Task Force on Access Through Innovation of Legal Services
- Jennifer Koh Speaks on Panel about Implicit Bias
- Professor Neil Pedersen Speaks at California Lawyers Association Annual Conference
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Argosy University, Chicago offers webinar on trust-based organizational relationships
April 18, 2017