Chief Robert Brown, a faculty member in the Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice program at Argosy University, Dallas, was recently featured on the Dr. Phil show. In addition to being a faculty member, Brown is the police chief in Duncanville, Texas. He discussed how city leaders are working with local police departments in the Dallas area to create trust and unity.
In The News
- Carolyn Dillinger Moderates Panel at SMB TechFest
- Brian Sharpless was recently interviewed for the Boston Globe for an article about how culture shapes your mind and mental illness
- Argosy University Professor Discusses Story Behind a Nightmare on Elm Street
- Jennifer Koh Interviewed on “Ask a Leader” Radio Show on Immigration Enforcement and the City of Irvine
- Jelena Djurovic, M.A., co-authored an article that was recently published in OBM Integrative and Complementary Medicine
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Argosy University, Dallas Criminal Justice Instructor Robert Brown Featured on Dr. Phil Show
September 20, 2017