Recently, Argosy University, Denver hosted a Nurse Educator Symposium, with over 50 nurse educators from hospitals, health care facilities, fire departments, and colleges in attendance. The even featured presentations and hands-on workshops.
Dr. Buchanon, the chair of the College of Health Sciences at Argosy University, Denver presented on the topic of “Using a Concept-Based Approach.” The Simulated User Network (SUN) hands-on workshops also demonstrated how professional could deal with real world scenarios—all while in a simulated environment.
Argosy University, Denver thanks Laerdal and Wolters Kluwer for sponsoring this event.
- Argosy University, Online Programs Faculty Raises Money for Autism Research
- Argosy University, Hawaii Raises Money for Disaster Relief
- Tampa and Sarasota Campuses Raise Money for Red Nose Day
- Hawaii Campus Holds Fundraiser to Help Lava and Flooding Victims
- Tampa Campus Fundraises for Red Nose Day 2018
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Argosy University, Denver Hosts Nurse Educator Symposium
April 19, 2017