Recently, Argosy University, Denver hosted a Nurse Educator Symposium, with over 50 nurse educators from hospitals, health care facilities, fire departments, and colleges in attendance. The even featured presentations and hands-on workshops.
Dr. Buchanon, the chair of the College of Health Sciences at Argosy University, Denver presented on the topic of “Using a Concept-Based Approach.” The Simulated User Network (SUN) hands-on workshops also demonstrated how professional could deal with real world scenarios—all while in a simulated environment.
Argosy University, Denver thanks Laerdal and Wolters Kluwer for sponsoring this event.
- Argosy University, Tampa attended the 20th anniversary of Dress for Success Tampa Bay VIP Reception
- Chicago Faculty Member Helps Build Playground for Local Elementary School
- Dr. Abdullah Alshboul, assistant professor, recently represented Argosy University as a volunteer helping to build a playground and sport court for Maddock Elementary School
- Back to School Breakfast Raises Funds for Charity
- Adjunct Faculty Member Dr. Sadhna Bokhiria is VP of Research Development & Special Projects with Kapoor Charitable Foundation
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Argosy University, Denver Hosts Nurse Educator Symposium
April 19, 2017