Recently, Argosy University, Denver hosted a Nurse Educator Symposium, with over 50 nurse educators from hospitals, health care facilities, fire departments, and colleges in attendance. The even featured presentations and hands-on workshops.
Dr. Buchanon, the chair of the College of Health Sciences at Argosy University, Denver presented on the topic of “Using a Concept-Based Approach.” The Simulated User Network (SUN) hands-on workshops also demonstrated how professional could deal with real world scenarios—all while in a simulated environment.
Argosy University, Denver thanks Laerdal and Wolters Kluwer for sponsoring this event.
- Argosy University Dream Fest
- Nashville Campus Holds Domestic Violence Awareness Program
- Argosy University, Online Programs Supports National Heart Month
- Rising Entrepreneurs of Minnesota Competition Awards Prizes to Students from Shakopee and Stillwater High Schools
- Argosy University, Twin Cities Dental Students Volunteer for Give Kids a Smile
Click here for more Community articles.
Argosy University, Denver Hosts Nurse Educator Symposium
Date: April 19, 2017