Argosy University, Atlanta Assistant Professors Dr. Melinda Paige and Dr. Thomas Watson are featured in a Counseling Today article titled “Putting PTSD treatment on a faster track.” The article, published August 27, 2018 discusses Written Exposure Therapy and can be viewed here.
In The News
- Professor Sharpless Lectures in Bulgaria
- Argosy University Professor Discusses Story Behind a Nightmare on Elm Street
- Argosy University Faculty Members Discuss PTSD in Counseling Today
- Dr. Heather Welzant, vice president of academic affairs for Argosy University, Online Programs, recently co-authored an article around quality assurance in higher education.
- Northern Virginia’s Brian Sharpless Discusses Exploding Head Syndrome
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Argosy University Faculty Members Discuss PTSD in Counseling Today
August 27, 2018