Argosy University, Atlanta Assistant Professors Dr. Melinda Paige and Dr. Thomas Watson are featured in a Counseling Today article titled “Putting PTSD treatment on a faster track.” The article, published August 27, 2018 discusses Written Exposure Therapy and can be viewed here.
In The News
- Argosy University Professor Discusses Story Behind a Nightmare on Elm Street
- Jennifer Koh Interviewed on “Ask a Leader” Radio Show on Immigration Enforcement and the City of Irvine
- Jelena Djurovic, M.A., co-authored an article that was recently published in OBM Integrative and Complementary Medicine
- Atlanta Professor Discusses Consent and Sex Education
- Professor Sharpless Lectures in Bulgaria
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Argosy University Faculty Members Discuss PTSD in Counseling Today
August 27, 2018