Argosy University, Atlanta Assistant Professors Dr. Melinda Paige and Dr. Thomas Watson are featured in a Counseling Today article titled “Putting PTSD treatment on a faster track.” The article, published August 27, 2018 discusses Written Exposure Therapy and can be viewed here.
In The News
- Carolyn Dillinger Moderates Panel at SMB TechFest
- Brian Sharpless was recently interviewed for the Boston Globe for an article about how culture shapes your mind and mental illness
- Argosy University Professor Discusses Story Behind a Nightmare on Elm Street
- Jennifer Koh Interviewed on “Ask a Leader” Radio Show on Immigration Enforcement and the City of Irvine
- Jelena Djurovic, M.A., co-authored an article that was recently published in OBM Integrative and Complementary Medicine
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Argosy University Faculty Members Discuss PTSD in Counseling Today
August 27, 2018