Recently, Argosy University, Online Programs held a golf outing to raise scholarship money for Argosy University students. Over 50 golfers participated in the event, which raised over $5,000 in scholarship funds.
- Argosy University and Best Buy Announce Partnership to Advance Education and Training for Best Buy Employees
- Twin Cities Dental Hygiene Team Participates in Jamaican Mission
- Chicago Campus Hosts Entrepreneurial Women’s Panel
- Sarasota Campus Hosts Trauma Institute
- Tampa Volunteers Build Bikes for Veterans & Military Families
Argosy University, Online Programs Holds Golf Outing to Raise Scholarship Money
Date: October 7, 2016