Recently staff from Argosy University, Online Programs walked in with their families to support Autism Speaks. “Team Argosy” raised nearly $5,000 to support autism research. The team plans to continue its fundraising and to participate in next year’s walk.
- Argosy University Dream Fest
- Nashville Campus Holds Domestic Violence Awareness Program
- Argosy University, Online Programs Supports National Heart Month
- Rising Entrepreneurs of Minnesota Competition Awards Prizes to Students from Shakopee and Stillwater High Schools
- Argosy University, Twin Cities Dental Students Volunteer for Give Kids a Smile
Click here for more Community articles.
Argosy University, Online Programs Supports Autism Speaks
Date: May 30, 2017