Recently staff from Argosy University, Online Programs walked in with their families to support Autism Speaks. “Team Argosy” raised nearly $5,000 to support autism research. The team plans to continue its fundraising and to participate in next year’s walk.
- Argosy University, Tampa attended the 20th anniversary of Dress for Success Tampa Bay VIP Reception
- Chicago Faculty Member Helps Build Playground for Local Elementary School
- Dr. Abdullah Alshboul, assistant professor, recently represented Argosy University as a volunteer helping to build a playground and sport court for Maddock Elementary School
- Back to School Breakfast Raises Funds for Charity
- Adjunct Faculty Member Dr. Sadhna Bokhiria is VP of Research Development & Special Projects with Kapoor Charitable Foundation
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Argosy University, Online Programs Supports Autism Speaks
May 30, 2017