Recently staff from Argosy University, Online Programs walked in with their families to support Autism Speaks. “Team Argosy” raised nearly $5,000 to support autism research. The team plans to continue its fundraising and to participate in next year’s walk.
- Tampa Campus Raises Money to Purchase School Supplies
- Argosy University, Online Programs Faculty Raises Money for Autism Research
- Argosy University, Hawaii Raises Money for Disaster Relief
- Tampa and Sarasota Campuses Raise Money for Red Nose Day
- Hawaii Campus Holds Fundraiser to Help Lava and Flooding Victims
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Argosy University, Online Programs Supports Autism Speaks
May 30, 2017