Argosy University, Online Programs will hold its Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling Residency on March 4 – 6, 2016, at the Argosy University, Dallas campus.
In The News
- Carolyn Dillinger Moderates Panel at SMB TechFest
- Brian Sharpless was recently interviewed for the Boston Globe for an article about how culture shapes your mind and mental illness
- Argosy University Professor Discusses Story Behind a Nightmare on Elm Street
- Jennifer Koh Interviewed on “Ask a Leader” Radio Show on Immigration Enforcement and the City of Irvine
- Jelena Djurovic, M.A., co-authored an article that was recently published in OBM Integrative and Complementary Medicine
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Argosy University, Online to hold MA Clinical Mental Health Counseling Residency
March 4, 2016