Argosy University, Online Programs will hold its Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling Residency on March 4 – 6, 2016, at the Argosy University, Dallas campus.
In The News
- Dr. Heather Welzant, vice president of academic affairs for Argosy University, Online Programs, recently co-authored an article around quality assurance in higher education.
- Northern Virginia’s Brian Sharpless Discusses Exploding Head Syndrome
- Dr. Robert Eme Publishes Article in Aggression and Violent Behavior Peer-Reviewed Journal
- John Ohashi Interviewed on Critical Mass for Business Radio Show Series
- Dallas Grad Vicki Hallum Earns Excellence in Nursing Award
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Argosy University, Online to hold MA Clinical Mental Health Counseling Residency
March 4, 2016