Argosy University, Online Programs will hold its Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling Residency on March 4 – 6, 2016, at the Argosy University, Dallas campus.
In The News
- Professor Sharpless Lectures in Bulgaria
- Argosy University Professor Discusses Story Behind a Nightmare on Elm Street
- Argosy University Faculty Members Discuss PTSD in Counseling Today
- Dr. Heather Welzant, vice president of academic affairs for Argosy University, Online Programs, recently co-authored an article around quality assurance in higher education.
- Northern Virginia’s Brian Sharpless Discusses Exploding Head Syndrome
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Argosy University, Online to hold MA Clinical Mental Health Counseling Residency
March 4, 2016