Argosy University, Online Programs will hold its Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling Residency on March 4 – 6, 2016, at the Argosy University, Dallas campus.
In The News
- Argosy University Professor Discusses Story Behind a Nightmare on Elm Street
- Jennifer Koh Interviewed on “Ask a Leader” Radio Show on Immigration Enforcement and the City of Irvine
- Jelena Djurovic, M.A., co-authored an article that was recently published in OBM Integrative and Complementary Medicine
- Atlanta Professor Discusses Consent and Sex Education
- Professor Sharpless Lectures in Bulgaria
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Argosy University, Online to hold MA Clinical Mental Health Counseling Residency
March 4, 2016