Argosy University, Online Programs will hold its Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling Residency on March 4 – 6, 2016, at the Argosy University, Dallas campus.
In The News
- Tampa’s Dr. Sean Sullivan Cited in APA’s “Monitor on Psychology”
- Governor Brown appoints Robert S. Wada to Los Angeles County Superior Court
- Chicago Faculty Member Publishes Article on Correlation Between Social Media and Chinese Eating Habits in Chicago
- Sarasota Grad Dr. Marty Lev Named Fuchs North America Director of Supply Chain
- Sarasota Grad Dr. John Meyer Named President of Hodges University
Click here for more Argosy University In the News Articles.
Argosy University, Online to hold MA Clinical Mental Health Counseling Residency
Date: March 4, 2016