(Salt Lake City, November 2015) On Saturday, October 24, Argosy University, Salt Lake City worked to help bridge the mental health gap in the state of Utah with its sixth annual University Institute dedicated to furthering education and training for the state’s mental health professionals. More than 100 professionals attended the event at the Draper, Utah campus.
Topics covered included:
- Excessive, obsessive and addictive relationships with electronics
- Wilderness as an intervention
- Trauma work – repairing without re-experiencing
- Art therapy – the brain, the language of emotion and the power of symbols
- Clinical mental health counseling
- Marriage and family therapy
Programs, credential levels, technology, and scheduling options vary by school and are subject to change. Not all online programs are available to residents of all U.S. states. Argosy University, Salt Lake City, 121 Election Rd., Suite 300, Draper, UT 84020© 2015 Argosy University. All rights reserved. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
See auprograms.info for program duration, tuition, fees and other costs, median debt, salary data, alumni success, and other important info.