Argosy University, Sarasota will hold a career fair on August 17 from 11 am to 2 pm. The event will take place at the school, located at 5250 17th Street, Sarasota, Florida 34235. Confirmed participants include J C Penney, Mister Sparky, Culver’s Goodwill, PGT, Big Brothers/Big Sisters of America, Adecco, Macy’s, B&I Contractors, Trademark Metals Recycling, and Gold Coast Eagle.
In The News
- Dr. Heather Welzant, vice president of academic affairs for Argosy University, Online Programs, recently co-authored an article around quality assurance in higher education.
- Northern Virginia’s Brian Sharpless Discusses Exploding Head Syndrome
- Dr. Robert Eme Publishes Article in Aggression and Violent Behavior Peer-Reviewed Journal
- John Ohashi Interviewed on Critical Mass for Business Radio Show Series
- Dallas Grad Vicki Hallum Earns Excellence in Nursing Award
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Argosy University, Sarasota, To Hold Career Fair August 17, 2016
August 16, 2016