Argosy University, Sarasota will hold a career fair on August 17 from 11 am to 2 pm. The event will take place at the school, located at 5250 17th Street, Sarasota, Florida 34235. Confirmed participants include J C Penney, Mister Sparky, Culver’s Goodwill, PGT, Big Brothers/Big Sisters of America, Adecco, Macy’s, B&I Contractors, Trademark Metals Recycling, and Gold Coast Eagle.
In The News
- Carolyn Dillinger Moderates Panel at SMB TechFest
- Brian Sharpless was recently interviewed for the Boston Globe for an article about how culture shapes your mind and mental illness
- Argosy University Professor Discusses Story Behind a Nightmare on Elm Street
- Jennifer Koh Interviewed on “Ask a Leader” Radio Show on Immigration Enforcement and the City of Irvine
- Jelena Djurovic, M.A., co-authored an article that was recently published in OBM Integrative and Complementary Medicine
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Argosy University, Sarasota, To Hold Career Fair August 17, 2016
August 16, 2016