Argosy University, Tampa, held a career fair on August 16, 2016. The event allowed students and community members to view job opportunities in the region, and to discuss openings with the on-site representatives. Over 40 vendors participated in the event, including Frontier Communications, Verizon, Aldi, Salvation Army, Geico, Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Department, and Adecco.
- Argosy University Dream Fest
- Nashville Campus Holds Domestic Violence Awareness Program
- Argosy University, Online Programs Supports National Heart Month
- Rising Entrepreneurs of Minnesota Competition Awards Prizes to Students from Shakopee and Stillwater High Schools
- Argosy University, Twin Cities Dental Students Volunteer for Give Kids a Smile
Click here for more Community articles.
Argosy University, Tampa, Holds Career Fair
Date: August 21, 2016