Argosy University, Twin Cities recently hosted leaders of the campus’ partner organizations for an annual presentation and networking breakfast. There, Jody Nelson, Ed.D., L.M.F.T, and chair of the Marriage & Family Therapy programs (MA, DMFT) on campus gave a presentation on “Millennials in the Workplace,” which was followed by a question and answer session on the topic.
- Argosy University, Chicago faculty member Abdullah Alshboul hosted the Fifth Annual International Night 2018
- Argosy University, Tampa attended the 20th anniversary of Dress for Success Tampa Bay VIP Reception
- Chicago Faculty Member Helps Build Playground for Local Elementary School
- Dr. Abdullah Alshboul, assistant professor, recently represented Argosy University as a volunteer helping to build a playground and sport court for Maddock Elementary School
- Back to School Breakfast Raises Funds for Charity
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Argosy University, Twin Cities Hosts Partnership Breakfast
June 29, 2017