Argosy University, Twin Cities recently hosted leaders of the campus’ partner organizations for an annual presentation and networking breakfast. There, Jody Nelson, Ed.D., L.M.F.T, and chair of the Marriage & Family Therapy programs (MA, DMFT) on campus gave a presentation on “Millennials in the Workplace,” which was followed by a question and answer session on the topic.
- Argosy University Dream Fest
- Nashville Campus Holds Domestic Violence Awareness Program
- Argosy University, Online Programs Supports National Heart Month
- Rising Entrepreneurs of Minnesota Competition Awards Prizes to Students from Shakopee and Stillwater High Schools
- Argosy University, Twin Cities Dental Students Volunteer for Give Kids a Smile
Click here for more Community articles.
Argosy University, Twin Cities Hosts Partnership Breakfast
Date: June 29, 2017