Argosy University, Atlanta students and faculty teamed up to raise money for the fight against breast cancer. They participated in the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer 5K and raised a total of $1126 to support the cause. The fundraising was boosted by a campus bake sale that raised nearly $200.
- Atlanta Campus Raises Money for “Making Strides Against Breast Cancer”
- Atlanta School Collects Items to Assist Children with Autism in Puerto Rico
- Hawaii Campus Raises Money for Hurricane Relief
- AIDS Memorial Quilt Returned to Nashville for the First Time in 15 Years
- Hawaii Campus Participates in Men’s March Against Violence
Click here for more Community articles.
Atlanta Campus Raises Money for “Making Strides Against Breast Cancer”
Date: November 21, 2017