Argosy University, Atlanta students and faculty teamed up to raise money for the fight against breast cancer. They participated in the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer 5K and raised a total of $1126 to support the cause. The fundraising was boosted by a campus bake sale that raised nearly $200.
- Back to School Breakfast Raises Funds for Charity
- Adjunct Faculty Member Dr. Sadhna Bokhiria is VP of Research Development & Special Projects with Kapoor Charitable Foundation
- Tampa Student Leads Supply Drive for School Students
- Tampa Campus Raises Money to Purchase School Supplies
- Argosy University, Online Programs Faculty Raises Money for Autism Research
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Atlanta Campus Raises Money for “Making Strides Against Breast Cancer”
November 21, 2017