Argosy University, Atlanta students and faculty teamed up to raise money for the fight against breast cancer. They participated in the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer 5K and raised a total of $1126 to support the cause. The fundraising was boosted by a campus bake sale that raised nearly $200.
- Argosy University, Tampa attended the 20th anniversary of Dress for Success Tampa Bay VIP Reception
- Chicago Faculty Member Helps Build Playground for Local Elementary School
- Dr. Abdullah Alshboul, assistant professor, recently represented Argosy University as a volunteer helping to build a playground and sport court for Maddock Elementary School
- Back to School Breakfast Raises Funds for Charity
- Adjunct Faculty Member Dr. Sadhna Bokhiria is VP of Research Development & Special Projects with Kapoor Charitable Foundation
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Atlanta Campus Raises Money for “Making Strides Against Breast Cancer”
November 21, 2017