Argosy University, Atlanta students and faculty teamed up to raise money for the fight against breast cancer. They participated in the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer 5K and raised a total of $1126 to support the cause. The fundraising was boosted by a campus bake sale that raised nearly $200.
- Argosy University Dream Fest
- Nashville Campus Holds Domestic Violence Awareness Program
- Argosy University, Online Programs Supports National Heart Month
- Rising Entrepreneurs of Minnesota Competition Awards Prizes to Students from Shakopee and Stillwater High Schools
- Argosy University, Twin Cities Dental Students Volunteer for Give Kids a Smile
Click here for more Community articles.
Atlanta Campus Raises Money for “Making Strides Against Breast Cancer”
Date: November 21, 2017