Argosy University, Atlanta students and faculty teamed up to raise money for the fight against breast cancer. They participated in the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer 5K and raised a total of $1126 to support the cause. The fundraising was boosted by a campus bake sale that raised nearly $200.
- Argosy University, Online Programs Faculty Raises Money for Autism Research
- Argosy University, Hawaii Raises Money for Disaster Relief
- Tampa and Sarasota Campuses Raise Money for Red Nose Day
- Hawaii Campus Holds Fundraiser to Help Lava and Flooding Victims
- Tampa Campus Fundraises for Red Nose Day 2018
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Atlanta Campus Raises Money for “Making Strides Against Breast Cancer”
November 21, 2017