Atlanta Group Psychotherapy Society: Development as a Group Therapist
Georgia School of Professional Psychology Colloquium Series
Date: Monday, September 26, 2016
Time: 12 pm – 1 pm
Location: Georgia School of Professional Psychology at Argosy University | Atlanta rooms 400-401
Presenters: Jessica Buchholz, Psy.D. and Lisa Mahon, PhD, CGP, FAGPA
Drs. Mahon and Buchholz will introduce you to the Atlanta Group Psychotherapy Society. Topics to be covered include:
· Benefits of group therapy: Why Group?
· An introduction to the mission of AGPS and how experiential training benefits professional development.
· Developing as a new professional and how AGPA and AGPS can assist your growth as a group therapist.
· Opportunities for student involvement in AGPA and AGPS.
· Q&A for group discussion.
Pizza will be provided. The event is offered at no cost. To RSVP or to request accommodations in connection with this event, please contact Jennifer Butner at (770) 407-1008 or firstname.lastname@example.org.