Argosy University, Atlanta Assistant Professor Melinda Paige, Ph.D, LPC, CPCS, NCC, recently appeared on Atlanta’s 11 Alive News to talk about how teaching consent is just as important as sex education, but curriculum is lacking. To view the segment, visit here.
In The News
- Argosy University Professor Discusses Story Behind a Nightmare on Elm Street
- Jennifer Koh Interviewed on “Ask a Leader” Radio Show on Immigration Enforcement and the City of Irvine
- Jelena Djurovic, M.A., co-authored an article that was recently published in OBM Integrative and Complementary Medicine
- Atlanta Professor Discusses Consent and Sex Education
- Professor Sharpless Lectures in Bulgaria
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Atlanta Professor Discusses Consent and Sex Education
October 22, 2018