Argosy University, Atlanta Assistant Professor Melinda Paige, Ph.D, LPC, CPCS, NCC, recently appeared on Atlanta’s 11 Alive News to talk about how teaching consent is just as important as sex education, but curriculum is lacking. To view the segment, visit here.
In The News
- Carolyn Dillinger Moderates Panel at SMB TechFest
- Brian Sharpless was recently interviewed for the Boston Globe for an article about how culture shapes your mind and mental illness
- Argosy University Professor Discusses Story Behind a Nightmare on Elm Street
- Jennifer Koh Interviewed on “Ask a Leader” Radio Show on Immigration Enforcement and the City of Irvine
- Jelena Djurovic, M.A., co-authored an article that was recently published in OBM Integrative and Complementary Medicine
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Atlanta Professor Discusses Consent and Sex Education
October 22, 2018