South University, Online Programs and Argosy University, Online Programs recently hosted a “Back to School Breakfast” fundraiser for employees with proceeds benefiting local non-profit organizations Kitchen of Grace and Morrow School. Employees were able to purchase breakfast at work and, in turn, help their local community. In all, $852 was raised.
- Argosy University, Tampa attended the 20th anniversary of Dress for Success Tampa Bay VIP Reception
- Chicago Faculty Member Helps Build Playground for Local Elementary School
- Dr. Abdullah Alshboul, assistant professor, recently represented Argosy University as a volunteer helping to build a playground and sport court for Maddock Elementary School
- Back to School Breakfast Raises Funds for Charity
- Adjunct Faculty Member Dr. Sadhna Bokhiria is VP of Research Development & Special Projects with Kapoor Charitable Foundation
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Back to School Breakfast Raises Funds for Charity
September 12, 2018