Argosy University, Atlanta Campus President Charlita Shelton, PhD. was selected to serve on the board of the LGBTQ Presidents of Higher Education. Shelton is one of the founding members of the group whose mission includes provision of “education and advocacy regarding LGBTQ issues within the global academy and for the public at large.” They are committed to such advocacy for the rights of LGBTQ people, inside and outside of the academy.
Latest Press Releases
- Jennifer Koh Co-Authors Amicus Brief for Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals in Support of Rehearing En Banc on Constitutionality of Crimes Involving Moral Turpitude
- PsyD in Clinical Psychology at the Arizona School of Professional Psychology at Argosy University Announces Continued Grant of Accreditation
- Argosy University, Phoenix is proud to partner with the Suicide Prevention Resource Center in hosting a presentation entitled: “NAMI In Our Own Voice, living with mental illness.”
- Alexandra Davis, an accomplished student veteran at Argosy University, Hawaii was just awarded the Raytheon Patriot Scholarship
- Argosy University, Phoenix is partnering with the Mental Health Awareness Coalition (MHAC) for their upcoming “Strike Out Stigma Bowling Event”
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Charlita Shelton, Ph.D. Appointed to Board of GBTQ Presidents of Higher Education
August 23, 2018