Dr. Abdullah Alshboul, assistant professor in the Graduate School of Business and Management at Argosy University, Chicago recently co-authored an article in the Research Journal of Business and Management titled “Examining New Opportunities in Chicago’s Restaurant Industry: The Correlation Between Social Media and Chinese Eating Habits in Chicago.” To view the article, click here.
In The News
- Northern Virginia’s Brian Sharpless Discusses Exploding Head Syndrome
- Dr. Robert Eme Publishes Article in Aggression and Violent Behavior Peer-Reviewed Journal
- John Ohashi Interviewed on Critical Mass for Business Radio Show Series
- Dallas Grad Vicki Hallum Earns Excellence in Nursing Award
- Hawaii’s Dr. Loretta Chen’s Book Featured in Harper’s Bazaar Singapore
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Chicago Faculty Member Publishes Article on Correlation Between Social Media and Chinese Eating Habits in Chicago
January 29, 2018