Dr. Abdullah Alshboul, assistant professor in the Graduate School of Business and Management at Argosy University, Chicago recently co-authored an article in the Research Journal of Business and Management titled “Examining New Opportunities in Chicago’s Restaurant Industry: The Correlation Between Social Media and Chinese Eating Habits in Chicago.” To view the article, click here.
In The News
- Argosy University Professor Discusses Story Behind a Nightmare on Elm Street
- Argosy University Faculty Members Discuss PTSD in Counseling Today
- Dr. Heather Welzant, vice president of academic affairs for Argosy University, Online Programs, recently co-authored an article around quality assurance in higher education.
- Northern Virginia’s Brian Sharpless Discusses Exploding Head Syndrome
- Dr. Robert Eme Publishes Article in Aggression and Violent Behavior Peer-Reviewed Journal
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Chicago Faculty Member Publishes Article on Correlation Between Social Media and Chinese Eating Habits in Chicago
January 29, 2018