Dr. Abdullah Alshboul, assistant professor in the Graduate School of Business and Management at Argosy University, Chicago recently co-authored an article in the Research Journal of Business and Management titled “Examining New Opportunities in Chicago’s Restaurant Industry: The Correlation Between Social Media and Chinese Eating Habits in Chicago.” To view the article, click here.
In The News
- Carolyn Dillinger Moderates Panel at SMB TechFest
- Brian Sharpless was recently interviewed for the Boston Globe for an article about how culture shapes your mind and mental illness
- Argosy University Professor Discusses Story Behind a Nightmare on Elm Street
- Jennifer Koh Interviewed on “Ask a Leader” Radio Show on Immigration Enforcement and the City of Irvine
- Jelena Djurovic, M.A., co-authored an article that was recently published in OBM Integrative and Complementary Medicine
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Chicago Faculty Member Publishes Article on Correlation Between Social Media and Chinese Eating Habits in Chicago
January 29, 2018