Dr. Abdullah Alshboul, assistant professor in the Graduate School of Business and Management at Argosy University, Chicago recently co-authored an article in the Research Journal of Business and Management titled “Examining New Opportunities in Chicago’s Restaurant Industry: The Correlation Between Social Media and Chinese Eating Habits in Chicago.” To view the article, click here.
In The News
- Argosy University Professor Discusses Story Behind a Nightmare on Elm Street
- Jennifer Koh Interviewed on “Ask a Leader” Radio Show on Immigration Enforcement and the City of Irvine
- Jelena Djurovic, M.A., co-authored an article that was recently published in OBM Integrative and Complementary Medicine
- Atlanta Professor Discusses Consent and Sex Education
- Professor Sharpless Lectures in Bulgaria
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Chicago Faculty Member Publishes Article on Correlation Between Social Media and Chinese Eating Habits in Chicago
January 29, 2018