Learn About Financial Resources to Support Your Educational Goals
LUNCH AND LEARN
ARGOSY UNIVERSITY, LOS ANGELES
Please join us on Wednesday, February 22, 2017
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
United States Coast Guard Base Los Angeles-Long Beach
Learning Center | 1001 S. Seaside Ave | San Pedro, CA 90731
This workshop will cover:
• How to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid
• Learn how you may receive credit for prior college and military training
• Flexible learning options and Argosy University degree programs
• Military education benefits and Argosy University
• Military tuition scholarships
Lunch will be provided
Please RSVP to Angelique Jackson
Phone: 310.531.9664 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To request accommodations in connection with this event, contact the Student
Affairs Department or program organizer in advance at 310.531.9664.
Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
Transfer credit is evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Argosy University offers no guarantee that credit earned at another institution will be accepted into a program of study offered by Argosy University.
See auprograms.info for program duration, tuition, fees and other costs, median debt, salary data, alumni
success, and other important info.