INFORMATION SESSION: LUNCH AND LEARN WITH Q&A PANEL
Date: Friday, March 10, 2017
Time: 3:30 - 5:00 PM
Location: Compton Unified School District Board Room
501 S. Santa Fe Ave.
Compton, CA 90220
DOCTOR OF EDUCATION IN EDUCATIONAL LEADERSHIP
Argosy University, Los Angeles is pleased to offer the Doctor of Education (EdD) in Educational Leadership non-certification degree program*. This program is designed for those students preparing for, or advancing their careers as leaders in professional educational settings. Classes are offered in a flexible format with opportunities for onsite cohort instruction or blended with technology.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT ANGELIQUE L. JACKSON
Phone: 310.531.9664 | Email: email@example.com
To request accommodations in connection with this event, contact the Student Affairs Department or program organizer in advance at 310.531.9700.
Argosy University, Los Angeles
5230 Pacific Concourse Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90045
310.531.9700 | 866.505.0332
*The Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership degree program is not intended to lead to certification or licensure. Credentials and experience levels vary by faculty and instructors.
Argosy University is accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (985 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100, Alameda, CA 94501, www.wscuc,org). Programs, credential levels, technology, and scheduling options vary by school and are subject to change. Not all online programs are available to residents of all U.S. states. Argosy University, Los Angeles, 5230 Pacific Concourse Drive, Suite 200 Los Angeles, CA 90045. © 2017 Argosy University. All rights reserved. Our email address is materialsreview@
argosy.edu. | AU-21716
See ge.argosy.edu/programoffering/744 for program duration, tuition, fees, and other costs, median debt, salary data, alumni success, and other important info.
Latest Press Releases
- Argosy University and the Los Angeles Chargers Team Up to Award Scholarships to Military Service Members
- Jennifer Koh Co-Authors Amicus Brief for Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals in Support of Rehearing En Banc on Constitutionality of Crimes Involving Moral Turpitude
- PsyD in Clinical Psychology at the Arizona School of Professional Psychology at Argosy University Announces Continued Grant of Accreditation
- Argosy University, Phoenix is proud to partner with the Suicide Prevention Resource Center in hosting a presentation entitled: “NAMI In Our Own Voice, living with mental illness.”
- Alexandra Davis, an accomplished student veteran at Argosy University, Hawaii was just awarded the Raytheon Patriot Scholarship
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Compton Unified School District Educators - Learn more about preparing for or advancing your career as an educational leader
March 7, 2017