INFORMATION SESSION: LUNCH AND LEARN WITH Q&A PANEL
Date: Friday, March 10, 2017
Time: 3:30 - 5:00 PM
Location: Compton Unified School District Board Room
501 S. Santa Fe Ave.
Compton, CA 90220
DOCTOR OF EDUCATION IN EDUCATIONAL LEADERSHIP
Argosy University, Los Angeles is pleased to offer the Doctor of Education (EdD) in Educational Leadership non-certification degree program*. This program is designed for those students preparing for, or advancing their careers as leaders in professional educational settings. Classes are offered in a flexible format with opportunities for onsite cohort instruction or blended with technology.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT ANGELIQUE L. JACKSON
Phone: 310.531.9664 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To request accommodations in connection with this event, contact the Student Affairs Department or program organizer in advance at 310.531.9700.
Argosy University, Los Angeles
5230 Pacific Concourse Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90045
310.531.9700 | 866.505.0332
*The Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership degree program is not intended to lead to certification or licensure. Credentials and experience levels vary by faculty and instructors.
Argosy University is accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (985 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100, Alameda, CA 94501, www.wscuc,org). Programs, credential levels, technology, and scheduling options vary by school and are subject to change. Not all online programs are available to residents of all U.S. states. Argosy University, Los Angeles, 5230 Pacific Concourse Drive, Suite 200 Los Angeles, CA 90045. © 2017 Argosy University. All rights reserved. Our email address is materialsreview@
argosy.edu. | AU-21716
See ge.argosy.edu/programoffering/744 for program duration, tuition, fees, and other costs, median debt, salary data, alumni success, and other important info.
Latest Press Releases
- Florida School of Professional Psychology presents the 7th Annual Children, Couples and Families Conference
- Counseling Psychologist –Argosy University Assistant Professor Jameca Woody Falconer, PhD Receives Fulbright Grant
- Please join us for a networking event at the Southeastern Psychological Association Annual Meeting
- argosy university, online programs launches three advanced degrees to meet the needs of busy educators
- Neal S. Rubin, PhD, ABPP appointed Chair of Committee on Scientific Freedom and Responsibility of American Association for the Advancement of Science
Click here for more Press Release articles.
Compton Unified School District Educators - Learn more about preparing for or advancing your career as an educational leader
Date: March 7, 2017