Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences at Argosy University Dr. Stuart J. Sigman has been invited to join the Advisory Board of the Los Angeles-based STEM3 Academy. Founded in 2013, the Academy is designed to prepare K – 12th grade students with social or learning differences for careers in such fields as engineering, biomedical, coding, game development, accounting, web design and IT. Dean Sigman leads Argosy University's undergraduate efforts in business and information technology, as well as programs in general education, criminal justice and psychology. He is honored to assist the STEM3 Academy and its parent organization, The Help Group, in working to provide educational opportunities for students with social or learning differences.
Latest Press Releases
- Monica Todd Presents at Rocky Mountain Legal Writing Conference
- Dr. Sheila Yarbrough Named to National Board of NAAAS
- Atlanta’s Dr. Sharon Campbell’s Nonprofit Awards High School Scholarships
- Western State Students Recognize Kevin Mohr, Elizabeth Jones, Cheyanna Jaffke and Sarah Eggleston with 2018 End-of-Year Awards
- Jennifer Koh Serves as Amicus Counsel in Published Ninth Circuit Decision on Crimes Involving Moral Turpitude
Click here for more Press Release articles.
Dean of College of Art & Sciences Joins Advisory Board of LA-based STEM Academy
Date: January 29, 2018