Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences at Argosy University Dr. Stuart J. Sigman has been invited to join the Advisory Board of the Los Angeles-based STEM3 Academy. Founded in 2013, the Academy is designed to prepare K – 12th grade students with social or learning differences for careers in such fields as engineering, biomedical, coding, game development, accounting, web design and IT. Dean Sigman leads Argosy University's undergraduate efforts in business and information technology, as well as programs in general education, criminal justice and psychology. He is honored to assist the STEM3 Academy and its parent organization, The Help Group, in working to provide educational opportunities for students with social or learning differences.
Latest Press Releases
- Argosy University, Atlanta Nursing Program Granted Accreditation
- Kevin Mohr Appointed to Task Force on Access Through Innovation of Legal Services
- Jennifer Koh Speaks on Panel about Implicit Bias
- Professor Neil Pedersen Speaks at California Lawyers Association Annual Conference
- Phoenix President Speaks to Imagine Schools
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Dean of College of Art & Sciences Joins Advisory Board of LA-based STEM Academy
January 29, 2018