Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences at Argosy University Dr. Stuart J. Sigman has been invited to join the Advisory Board of the Los Angeles-based STEM3 Academy. Founded in 2013, the Academy is designed to prepare K – 12th grade students with social or learning differences for careers in such fields as engineering, biomedical, coding, game development, accounting, web design and IT. Dean Sigman leads Argosy University's undergraduate efforts in business and information technology, as well as programs in general education, criminal justice and psychology. He is honored to assist the STEM3 Academy and its parent organization, The Help Group, in working to provide educational opportunities for students with social or learning differences.
Latest Press Releases
- Jennifer Koh Co-Authors Amicus Brief for Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals in Support of Rehearing En Banc on Constitutionality of Crimes Involving Moral Turpitude
- PsyD in Clinical Psychology at the Arizona School of Professional Psychology at Argosy University Announces Continued Grant of Accreditation
- Argosy University, Phoenix is proud to partner with the Suicide Prevention Resource Center in hosting a presentation entitled: “NAMI In Our Own Voice, living with mental illness.”
- Alexandra Davis, an accomplished student veteran at Argosy University, Hawaii was just awarded the Raytheon Patriot Scholarship
- Argosy University, Phoenix is partnering with the Mental Health Awareness Coalition (MHAC) for their upcoming “Strike Out Stigma Bowling Event”
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Dean of College of Art & Sciences Joins Advisory Board of LA-based STEM Academy
January 29, 2018