Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences at Argosy University Dr. Stuart J. Sigman has been invited to join the Advisory Board of the Los Angeles-based STEM3 Academy. Founded in 2013, the Academy is designed to prepare K – 12th grade students with social or learning differences for careers in such fields as engineering, biomedical, coding, game development, accounting, web design and IT. Dean Sigman leads Argosy University's undergraduate efforts in business and information technology, as well as programs in general education, criminal justice and psychology. He is honored to assist the STEM3 Academy and its parent organization, The Help Group, in working to provide educational opportunities for students with social or learning differences.
Latest Press Releases
- WHAT’S WRONG WITH STEVE? 40 area high school students help Argosy University, Twin Cities diagnose an aging Golden Retriever
- Rising Entrepreneurs of Minnesota Competition Awards Prizes to Students from Shakopee and Stillwater High Schools
- Immigration Clinic Receives Community Justice Award by Resilience OC
- Elizabeth Jones Publishes on Immigration Checkpoints and the Fourth Amendment
- Local veterinary technicians learn the benefits of canine massage from Argosy University, Twin Cities
Click here for more Press Release articles.
Dean of College of Art & Sciences Joins Advisory Board of LA-based STEM Academy
Date: January 29, 2018