Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences at Argosy University Dr. Stuart J. Sigman has been invited to join the Advisory Board of the Los Angeles-based STEM3 Academy. Founded in 2013, the Academy is designed to prepare K – 12th grade students with social or learning differences for careers in such fields as engineering, biomedical, coding, game development, accounting, web design and IT. Dean Sigman leads Argosy University's undergraduate efforts in business and information technology, as well as programs in general education, criminal justice and psychology. He is honored to assist the STEM3 Academy and its parent organization, The Help Group, in working to provide educational opportunities for students with social or learning differences.
Latest Press Releases
- Orange County Students Present Doctoral Research Projects at APS Conference
- Sarasota’s Angela Brinton Holds Suicide Prevention Workshop for Students
- Chicago’s Dr. Neal Rubin re-elected to the APA Council of Representatives
- Florida School of Professional Psychology at Argosy University | Tampa Children, Couples, and Families Conference
- Neil Gotanda Honored as Outstanding Activist-Teacher-Scholar at 2018 Joint Conference of NEPOC and CAPALF
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Dean of College of Art & Sciences Joins Advisory Board of LA-based STEM Academy
January 29, 2018