Join the College of Business at Argosy University, Denver Campus on Wednesday, January 30th for "Leading Innovation and Change", a complimentary seminar which will feature consultants from a variety of backgrounds, speaking on the topic of Consulting as a Career option and how Argosy University's business degree programs teach the necessary skills to confront the issues and complexities that arise in today's organizations. Don't miss this important event if you're interested in learning more. Friends and guests are welcome to attend too!
Date: Wednesday, January 30
Time: 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.*
Location: Argosy University, Denver Campus
1200 Lincoln Street
Denver, CO 80203
Please RSVP by January 28th, by calling: 303.248.2700.
* Panel Discussion begins promptly at 6:15 p.m., immediately followed by a reception with the presenters, faculty, students, and the Program Chair for Business, Dr. Cindy Scarlett.
- Argosy University Dream Fest
- Florida School of Professional Psychology presents the 7th Annual Children, Couples and Families Conference
- Please join us for a networking event at the Southeastern Psychological Association Annual Meeting
- Argosy University, Twin Cities Partnership Breakfast
- Forensic Psychology Field Placement Fair Hosted by Argosy University, Dallas
Click here for more Events articles.
Denver: Leading Innovation and Change - College of Business Event- January 30
Date: January 22, 2008