Join the College of Business at Argosy University, Denver Campus on Wednesday, January 30th for "Leading Innovation and Change", a complimentary seminar which will feature consultants from a variety of backgrounds, speaking on the topic of Consulting as a Career option and how Argosy University's business degree programs teach the necessary skills to confront the issues and complexities that arise in today's organizations. Don't miss this important event if you're interested in learning more. Friends and guests are welcome to attend too!
Date: Wednesday, January 30
Time: 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.*
Location: Argosy University, Denver Campus
1200 Lincoln Street
Denver, CO 80203
Please RSVP by January 28th, by calling: 303.248.2700.
* Panel Discussion begins promptly at 6:15 p.m., immediately followed by a reception with the presenters, faculty, students, and the Program Chair for Business, Dr. Cindy Scarlett.
- Argosy University, Phoenix is proud to partner with the Suicide Prevention Resource Center in hosting a presentation entitled: “NAMI In Our Own Voice, living with mental illness.”
- Argosy University, Phoenix is partnering with the Mental Health Awareness Coalition (MHAC) for their upcoming “Strike Out Stigma Bowling Event”
- You're Invited to the Argosy University Education Experience at Argosy University, Twin Cities
- You're Invited to the Argosy University Education Experience at Argosy University, Tampa
- You're Invited to the Argosy University Education Experience at Argosy University, Phoenix
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Denver: Leading Innovation and Change - College of Business Event- January 30
January 22, 2008