Dr. Carlos Aquino, chair, undergraduate business and information technology programs, Argosy University, Tampa and Dr. Pamela Allen, adjunct faculty member, College of Counseling, Psychology and Social Sciences, Argosy University, Online Programs recently published articles and presented at conferences across the country. The research team published the articles:
- “Student Learning or the Student Experience-The Shift from Traditional to Non-traditional Facilitation in Higher Education” in the peer-reviewed international journal Revista Tecnología, Ciencia y Educación. Nº. 5 Septiembre-Diciembre 2016.
- “Non-traditional Facilitation Methods for Non-traditional Students” in the i-Manager’s Journal of Educational Technology
- “A Global Learning-Centered Approach to Higher Education: Workplace Development in the 21st Century” in the international journal Revista Tecnología Ciencia y Educación (January 2017-Issue)
- “The Student Customer Phenomenon” at the Western Academy of Management
- Student Learning or the Student Experience-the Shift from Traditional to Non-traditional Facilitation in Higher Education” at the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs
In addition, Dr. Allen participated with a research team to present the following topics in Madrid, Spain.
- IX International Guide Conference and IX International Ed Tech Ikasnabar Congress – “non-traditional facilitation methods for non-traditional students” – June 2016
- IX International Guide Conference and IX International Ed Tech Ikasnabar Congress – “Student Learning or the Student Experience: The Shift from Traditional to Non-traditional Faculty in Higher Education” – June 2016
In 2017, the team is scheduled to present:
- “No Adjunct Faculty Left Behind: Emerging Trends in Online Learning for the 21st Century” at the XII International Guide Conference (February 15-17, 2017 in Orlando, Florida)
Programs, credential levels, technology, and scheduling options vary by school and are subject to change. Not all online programs are available to residents of all U.S. states. Administrative office: Argosy University, 333 City Boulevard West, Suite 1810, Orange, CA 92868. © 2016 All rights reserved. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.