You're invited to the Argosy Univeristy, San Francisco Bay Area Campus Careers in Forensic Psychology Open House on Wednesday, January 23, 2008 at 5 - 8 p.m.
Do you currently work or have interest in criminal justice, forensic and victim services, community mental health and social services? The faculty of Argosy University, San Francisco Bay Area Campus invites you to an Open House focused on degrees that can advance your career in these fields.
• Listen to a panel presentation and discussion of "Trauma and Victimization: Clients and Service Providers"
• Tour our campus and state-of-the-art educational facilities in Alameda
• Learn how to advance your career with a:
- BA in Psychology with a concentration in Criminal Justice
- MA in Forensic Psychology
- EdD in Counseling Psychology with a concentration in Forensic Counseling
• Consult with faculty and your personal admissions and financial aid representative who will work with you on how you can achieve your goals
To RSVP or for directions call the Admissions Department at 866-215-2777 or email us at email@example.com. Ask about Forensic Open House
- Argosy University Dream Fest
- Florida School of Professional Psychology presents the 7th Annual Children, Couples and Families Conference
- Please join us for a networking event at the Southeastern Psychological Association Annual Meeting
- Argosy University, Twin Cities Partnership Breakfast
- Forensic Psychology Field Placement Fair Hosted by Argosy University, Dallas
Click here for more Events articles.
Forensic Psychology Event: January 23 - San Francisco Bay Area Campus
Date: December 27, 2007