You're invited to the Argosy Univeristy, San Francisco Bay Area Campus Careers in Forensic Psychology Open House on Wednesday, January 23, 2008 at 5 - 8 p.m.
Do you currently work or have interest in criminal justice, forensic and victim services, community mental health and social services? The faculty of Argosy University, San Francisco Bay Area Campus invites you to an Open House focused on degrees that can advance your career in these fields.
• Listen to a panel presentation and discussion of "Trauma and Victimization: Clients and Service Providers"
• Tour our campus and state-of-the-art educational facilities in Alameda
• Learn how to advance your career with a:
- BA in Psychology with a concentration in Criminal Justice
- MA in Forensic Psychology
- EdD in Counseling Psychology with a concentration in Forensic Counseling
• Consult with faculty and your personal admissions and financial aid representative who will work with you on how you can achieve your goals
To RSVP or for directions call the Admissions Department at 866-215-2777 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Ask about Forensic Open House
- Argosy University, Phoenix is proud to partner with the Suicide Prevention Resource Center in hosting a presentation entitled: “NAMI In Our Own Voice, living with mental illness.”
- Argosy University, Phoenix is partnering with the Mental Health Awareness Coalition (MHAC) for their upcoming “Strike Out Stigma Bowling Event”
- You're Invited to the Argosy University Education Experience at Argosy University, Twin Cities
- You're Invited to the Argosy University Education Experience at Argosy University, Tampa
- You're Invited to the Argosy University Education Experience at Argosy University, Phoenix
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Forensic Psychology Event: January 23 - San Francisco Bay Area Campus
December 27, 2007