Latest Press Releases
- Phoenix Program Chair Honored by Restore Small Groups
- Argosy University, Atlanta Nursing Program Granted Accreditation
- Kevin Mohr Appointed to Task Force on Access Through Innovation of Legal Services
- Jennifer Koh Speaks on Panel about Implicit Bias
- Professor Neil Pedersen Speaks at California Lawyers Association Annual Conference
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Govenor Brown Appoints Honorable Sherri Honer To Orange County Superior Court
November 13, 2013
The Honorable Sherri Honer Western State College of Law at Argosy University alumnus who received her JD in 1996 has been appointed as Judge for the Orange County Superior Court by California Governor Jerry Brown. She joins over 100 active judicial officers in California who are Western State graduates.