Latest Press Releases
- Jennifer Koh Writes Amicus Brief for Coalition of Over Forty Legal Services Organizations, Public Defender’s Offices, Law School Clinics and Other Entities
- Jennifer Koh’s Scholarship Reviewed on JOTWELL (Journal of Things We Like (Lots))
- Argosy University, Phoenix counseling programs receive continued grant of accreditation from CACREP
- Argosy University, Chicago counseling programs receive continued grant of accreditation from CACREP
- Seattle's David Moore Contributes to New Book Radical Psychology
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Govenor Brown Appoints Honorable Sherri Honer To Orange County Superior Court
November 13, 2013
The Honorable Sherri Honer Western State College of Law at Argosy University alumnus who received her JD in 1996 has been appointed as Judge for the Orange County Superior Court by California Governor Jerry Brown. She joins over 100 active judicial officers in California who are Western State graduates.