Latest Press Releases
- Argosy University and the Los Angeles Chargers Team Up to Award Scholarships to Military Service Members
- Jennifer Koh Co-Authors Amicus Brief for Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals in Support of Rehearing En Banc on Constitutionality of Crimes Involving Moral Turpitude
- PsyD in Clinical Psychology at the Arizona School of Professional Psychology at Argosy University Announces Continued Grant of Accreditation
- Argosy University, Phoenix is proud to partner with the Suicide Prevention Resource Center in hosting a presentation entitled: “NAMI In Our Own Voice, living with mental illness.”
- Alexandra Davis, an accomplished student veteran at Argosy University, Hawaii was just awarded the Raytheon Patriot Scholarship
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Govenor Brown Appoints Honorable Sherri Honer To Orange County Superior Court
November 13, 2013
The Honorable Sherri Honer Western State College of Law at Argosy University alumnus who received her JD in 1996 has been appointed as Judge for the Orange County Superior Court by California Governor Jerry Brown. She joins over 100 active judicial officers in California who are Western State graduates.