Click here to read more.
In The News
- Tampa’s Dr. Sean Sullivan Cited in APA’s “Monitor on Psychology”
- Governor Brown appoints Robert S. Wada to Los Angeles County Superior Court
- Chicago Faculty Member Publishes Article on Correlation Between Social Media and Chinese Eating Habits in Chicago
- Sarasota Grad Dr. Marty Lev Named Fuchs North America Director of Supply Chain
- Sarasota Grad Dr. John Meyer Named President of Hodges University
Click here for more Argosy University In the News Articles.
Governor Brown appoints Robert S. Wada to Los Angeles County Superior Court
Date: February 1, 2018
Western State College of Law at Argosy University congratulates Robert S. Wada (Class of 1980), on his appointment to a judgeship in the Los Angeles County Superior Court by Governor Brown.