Click here to read more.
In The News
- Assists High-risk Male Felons in a 90-Day Treatment Program
- Dean of Business School, Staffs Programs and Performs Faculty Evaluations
- Nationally Recognized Expert and Policy Consultant on LGBTQ Issues
- Teaches General Psychology Courses to Vatterott College Students
- School Superintendent Built Career on Providing Student Support, Increasing Graduation Rates
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Governor Brown appoints Robert S. Wada to Los Angeles County Superior Court
February 1, 2018
Western State College of Law at Argosy University congratulates Robert S. Wada (Class of 1980), on his appointment to a judgeship in the Los Angeles County Superior Court by Governor Brown.