Click here to read more.
In The News
- Dr. Larry Tripp Named GACTE Teacher of the Year in Georgia
- Retired Air Force Chief Master Sergeant; Now Civilian Advisor for Airmen and Force Development
- Provides Mental and Behavioral Health Counseling to People of All Ages
- Assists High-risk Male Felons in a 90-Day Treatment Program
- Dean of Business School, Staffs Programs and Performs Faculty Evaluations
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Governor Brown appoints Robert S. Wada to Los Angeles County Superior Court
February 1, 2018
Western State College of Law at Argosy University congratulates Robert S. Wada (Class of 1980), on his appointment to a judgeship in the Los Angeles County Superior Court by Governor Brown.