Latest Press Releases
- Argosy University and Best Buy Announce Partnership to Advance Education and Training for Best Buy Employees
- Twin Cities Dental Hygiene Team Participates in Jamaican Mission
- Dallas School Provides Insight Into Histotechnology Careers
- Eunice Park Published in OC Lawyer on Carpenter and the Fourth Amendment
- Dallas Student Earns First Place in Student Slide Competition
Click here for more Press Release articles.
Graduate Earns 2018 Bobby E. Leach Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion Award
Date: April 30, 2018
Gerald Williams, 2009 Argosy University, Sarasota graduate was selected to receive the 2018 Bobby E. Leach Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion Award from Student Affairs Administrators in Higher Education.
Dr. Williams is the interim director of the Division of Diversity and Inclusion at Valdosta State University in Georgia. Earlier, he served as director of career opportunities at the university.
Dr. Williams holds a bachelor’s degree in legal studies, a master of public administration degree and a master’s degree in higher education leadership, all from Valdosta State University. He also holds a Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership from Argosy University, Sarasota.