In The News
- Dr. Heather Welzant, vice president of academic affairs for Argosy University, Online Programs, recently co-authored an article around quality assurance in higher education.
- Northern Virginia’s Brian Sharpless Discusses Exploding Head Syndrome
- Dr. Robert Eme Publishes Article in Aggression and Violent Behavior Peer-Reviewed Journal
- John Ohashi Interviewed on Critical Mass for Business Radio Show Series
- Dallas Grad Vicki Hallum Earns Excellence in Nursing Award
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Graduate praised for work in outreach programs benefitting the homeless and people suffering from HIV/AIDS.
March 6, 2016