Recently, Argosy University, Hawaii, in partnership with 102.7 “Da Bomb” radio station and the Ohana Broadcast Company, collected donations to assist the victims of Hurricanes Harvey, Irma, and Maria. The school set up tents in Tamarind Park and raised $538.19 in donations—which were given to the American Red Cross for hurricane relief.
- Atlanta Campus Raises Money for “Making Strides Against Breast Cancer”
- Atlanta School Collects Items to Assist Children with Autism in Puerto Rico
- Hawaii Campus Raises Money for Hurricane Relief
- AIDS Memorial Quilt Returned to Nashville for the First Time in 15 Years
- Hawaii Campus Participates in Men’s March Against Violence
Click here for more Community articles.
Hawaii Campus Raises Money for Hurricane Relief
Date: November 14, 2017