Recently, Argosy University, Hawaii, in partnership with 102.7 “Da Bomb” radio station and the Ohana Broadcast Company, collected donations to assist the victims of Hurricanes Harvey, Irma, and Maria. The school set up tents in Tamarind Park and raised $538.19 in donations—which were given to the American Red Cross for hurricane relief.
- Argosy University Dream Fest
- Nashville Campus Holds Domestic Violence Awareness Program
- Argosy University, Online Programs Supports National Heart Month
- Rising Entrepreneurs of Minnesota Competition Awards Prizes to Students from Shakopee and Stillwater High Schools
- Argosy University, Twin Cities Dental Students Volunteer for Give Kids a Smile
Click here for more Community articles.
Hawaii Campus Raises Money for Hurricane Relief
Date: November 14, 2017