Recently, Argosy University, Hawaii, in partnership with 102.7 “Da Bomb” radio station and the Ohana Broadcast Company, collected donations to assist the victims of Hurricanes Harvey, Irma, and Maria. The school set up tents in Tamarind Park and raised $538.19 in donations—which were given to the American Red Cross for hurricane relief.
- Back to School Breakfast Raises Funds for Charity
- Adjunct Faculty Member Dr. Sadhna Bokhiria is VP of Research Development & Special Projects with Kapoor Charitable Foundation
- Tampa Student Leads Supply Drive for School Students
- Tampa Campus Raises Money to Purchase School Supplies
- Argosy University, Online Programs Faculty Raises Money for Autism Research
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Hawaii Campus Raises Money for Hurricane Relief
November 14, 2017