Recently, Argosy University, Hawaii, in partnership with 102.7 “Da Bomb” radio station and the Ohana Broadcast Company, collected donations to assist the victims of Hurricanes Harvey, Irma, and Maria. The school set up tents in Tamarind Park and raised $538.19 in donations—which were given to the American Red Cross for hurricane relief.
- Argosy University, Online Programs Faculty Raises Money for Autism Research
- Argosy University, Hawaii Raises Money for Disaster Relief
- Tampa and Sarasota Campuses Raise Money for Red Nose Day
- Hawaii Campus Holds Fundraiser to Help Lava and Flooding Victims
- Tampa Campus Fundraises for Red Nose Day 2018
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Hawaii Campus Raises Money for Hurricane Relief
November 14, 2017