Recently, Argosy University, Hawaii, in partnership with 102.7 “Da Bomb” radio station and the Ohana Broadcast Company, collected donations to assist the victims of Hurricanes Harvey, Irma, and Maria. The school set up tents in Tamarind Park and raised $538.19 in donations—which were given to the American Red Cross for hurricane relief.
- Argosy University, Chicago faculty member Abdullah Alshboul hosted the Fifth Annual International Night 2018
- Argosy University, Tampa attended the 20th anniversary of Dress for Success Tampa Bay VIP Reception
- Chicago Faculty Member Helps Build Playground for Local Elementary School
- Dr. Abdullah Alshboul, assistant professor, recently represented Argosy University as a volunteer helping to build a playground and sport court for Maddock Elementary School
- Back to School Breakfast Raises Funds for Charity
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Hawaii Campus Raises Money for Hurricane Relief
November 14, 2017