Join us for an Information Session on Tuesday, January 29 from 6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.., where we will answer your questions about available degree programs, scholarships, financial aid, admissions procedures, etc. We'll be happy to answer your questions and discuss how to achieve your educational goals in 2008.
The Information Session will be held at the Hawaii Campus. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 808-536-5555
- Argosy University, Phoenix is proud to partner with the Suicide Prevention Resource Center in hosting a presentation entitled: “NAMI In Our Own Voice, living with mental illness.”
- Argosy University, Phoenix is partnering with the Mental Health Awareness Coalition (MHAC) for their upcoming “Strike Out Stigma Bowling Event”
- You're Invited to the Argosy University Education Experience at Argosy University, Twin Cities
- You're Invited to the Argosy University Education Experience at Argosy University, Tampa
- You're Invited to the Argosy University Education Experience at Argosy University, Phoenix
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Information Session - January 29, Hawaii Campus
November 8, 2007