Join us for an Information Session on Thursday, January 31 at 6:30 p.m., where we will answer your questions about available degree programs, scholarships, financial aid, admissions procedures, etc. Meet with current students and faculty and speak with our Admissions team, who will be available to answer your questions and discuss how to achieve your educational goals in 2008.
The Information Session will be held at the Dallas Campus. Please RSVP with Veronica Conley at: email@example.com. or by calling: toll-free (866) 954-9900 ext. 2227.
- Argosy University Dream Fest
- Florida School of Professional Psychology presents the 7th Annual Children, Couples and Families Conference
- Please join us for a networking event at the Southeastern Psychological Association Annual Meeting
- Argosy University, Twin Cities Partnership Breakfast
- Forensic Psychology Field Placement Fair Hosted by Argosy University, Dallas
Click here for more Events articles.
Information Session, January 31st- Dallas Campus
Date: December 10, 2007