Join us for an Information Session on Thursday, January 31 at 6:30 p.m., where we will answer your questions about available degree programs, scholarships, financial aid, admissions procedures, etc. Meet with current students and faculty and speak with our Admissions team, who will be available to answer your questions and discuss how to achieve your educational goals in 2008.
The Information Session will be held at the Dallas Campus. Please RSVP with Veronica Conley at: email@example.com. or by calling: toll-free (866) 954-9900 ext. 2227.
- Argosy University, Phoenix is proud to partner with the Suicide Prevention Resource Center in hosting a presentation entitled: “NAMI In Our Own Voice, living with mental illness.”
- Argosy University, Phoenix is partnering with the Mental Health Awareness Coalition (MHAC) for their upcoming “Strike Out Stigma Bowling Event”
- You're Invited to the Argosy University Education Experience at Argosy University, Twin Cities
- You're Invited to the Argosy University Education Experience at Argosy University, Tampa
- You're Invited to the Argosy University Education Experience at Argosy University, Phoenix
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Information Session, January 31st- Dallas Campus
December 10, 2007