On January 6, Western State College of Law at Argosy University Professor Jennifer Koh served as a moderator and speaker for a panel taking place at the Association of American Law Schools (AALS) Annual Conference in San Diego, California. The panel, entitled “Immigration Adjudication in an Era of Mass Deportation,” was hosted by the AALS Section on Immigration Law, and examined–and critiqued–tools used by the federal government to effectuate policy goals related to mass deportation. Other speakers included Lucas Guttentag (Stanford Law School and Yale Law School), Kevin Johnson (UC Davis School of Law), Jason Cade (University of Georgia School of Law) and Nora Phillips (Al Otro Lado).
Latest Press Releases
- Orange County Students Present Doctoral Research Projects at APS Conference
- Sarasota’s Angela Brinton Holds Suicide Prevention Workshop for Students
- Chicago’s Dr. Neal Rubin re-elected to the APA Council of Representatives
- Florida School of Professional Psychology at Argosy University | Tampa Children, Couples, and Families Conference
- Neil Gotanda Honored as Outstanding Activist-Teacher-Scholar at 2018 Joint Conference of NEPOC and CAPALF
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Jennifer Koh Moderates Panel at Association of American Law Schools Annual Conference
January 8, 2018