On January 6, Western State College of Law at Argosy University Professor Jennifer Koh served as a moderator and speaker for a panel taking place at the Association of American Law Schools (AALS) Annual Conference in San Diego, California. The panel, entitled “Immigration Adjudication in an Era of Mass Deportation,” was hosted by the AALS Section on Immigration Law, and examined–and critiqued–tools used by the federal government to effectuate policy goals related to mass deportation. Other speakers included Lucas Guttentag (Stanford Law School and Yale Law School), Kevin Johnson (UC Davis School of Law), Jason Cade (University of Georgia School of Law) and Nora Phillips (Al Otro Lado).
Latest Press Releases
- Phoenix Program Chair Honored by Restore Small Groups
- Argosy University, Atlanta Nursing Program Granted Accreditation
- Kevin Mohr Appointed to Task Force on Access Through Innovation of Legal Services
- Jennifer Koh Speaks on Panel about Implicit Bias
- Professor Neil Pedersen Speaks at California Lawyers Association Annual Conference
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Jennifer Koh Moderates Panel at Association of American Law Schools Annual Conference
January 8, 2018