On January 6, Western State College of Law at Argosy University Professor Jennifer Koh served as a moderator and speaker for a panel taking place at the Association of American Law Schools (AALS) Annual Conference in San Diego, California. The panel, entitled “Immigration Adjudication in an Era of Mass Deportation,” was hosted by the AALS Section on Immigration Law, and examined–and critiqued–tools used by the federal government to effectuate policy goals related to mass deportation. Other speakers included Lucas Guttentag (Stanford Law School and Yale Law School), Kevin Johnson (UC Davis School of Law), Jason Cade (University of Georgia School of Law) and Nora Phillips (Al Otro Lado).
Latest Press Releases
- Jennifer Koh Co-Authors Amicus Brief for Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals in Support of Rehearing En Banc on Constitutionality of Crimes Involving Moral Turpitude
- PsyD in Clinical Psychology at the Arizona School of Professional Psychology at Argosy University Announces Continued Grant of Accreditation
- Argosy University, Phoenix is proud to partner with the Suicide Prevention Resource Center in hosting a presentation entitled: “NAMI In Our Own Voice, living with mental illness.”
- Alexandra Davis, an accomplished student veteran at Argosy University, Hawaii was just awarded the Raytheon Patriot Scholarship
- Argosy University, Phoenix is partnering with the Mental Health Awareness Coalition (MHAC) for their upcoming “Strike Out Stigma Bowling Event”
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Jennifer Koh Moderates Panel at Association of American Law Schools Annual Conference
January 8, 2018