On January 6, Western State College of Law at Argosy University Professor Jennifer Koh served as a moderator and speaker for a panel taking place at the Association of American Law Schools (AALS) Annual Conference in San Diego, California. The panel, entitled “Immigration Adjudication in an Era of Mass Deportation,” was hosted by the AALS Section on Immigration Law, and examined–and critiqued–tools used by the federal government to effectuate policy goals related to mass deportation. Other speakers included Lucas Guttentag (Stanford Law School and Yale Law School), Kevin Johnson (UC Davis School of Law), Jason Cade (University of Georgia School of Law) and Nora Phillips (Al Otro Lado).
Latest Press Releases
- Argosy University and Best Buy Announce Partnership to Advance Education and Training for Best Buy Employees
- Twin Cities Dental Hygiene Team Participates in Jamaican Mission
- Dallas School Provides Insight Into Histotechnology Careers
- Eunice Park Published in OC Lawyer on Carpenter and the Fourth Amendment
- Dallas Student Earns First Place in Student Slide Competition
Click here for more Press Release articles.
Jennifer Koh Moderates Panel at Association of American Law Schools Annual Conference
Date: January 8, 2018