On January 6, Western State College of Law at Argosy University Professor Jennifer Koh served as a moderator and speaker for a panel taking place at the Association of American Law Schools (AALS) Annual Conference in San Diego, California. The panel, entitled “Immigration Adjudication in an Era of Mass Deportation,” was hosted by the AALS Section on Immigration Law, and examined–and critiqued–tools used by the federal government to effectuate policy goals related to mass deportation. Other speakers included Lucas Guttentag (Stanford Law School and Yale Law School), Kevin Johnson (UC Davis School of Law), Jason Cade (University of Georgia School of Law) and Nora Phillips (Al Otro Lado).
Latest Press Releases
- Florida School of Professional Psychology presents the 7th Annual Children, Couples and Families Conference
- Counseling Psychologist –Argosy University Assistant Professor Jameca Woody Falconer, PhD Receives Fulbright Grant
- Please join us for a networking event at the Southeastern Psychological Association Annual Meeting
- argosy university, online programs launches three advanced degrees to meet the needs of busy educators
- Neal S. Rubin, PhD, ABPP appointed Chair of Committee on Scientific Freedom and Responsibility of American Association for the Advancement of Science
Click here for more Press Release articles.
Jennifer Koh Moderates Panel at Association of American Law Schools Annual Conference
Date: January 8, 2018