From May 24-May 26, Western State College of Law at Argosy University Professor Jennifer Koh participated in the Immigration Law Scholars and Teachers Workshop held at the Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law in Philadelphia, PA. As a member of the conference planning committee, she co-organized a portion of the workshop devoted to clinical teaching and advocacy, along with Professor Jennifer J. Lee of Temple Law School. Professor Koh also served as a commentator for a works-in-progress session for law faculty presenting draft papers. Additionally, she presented a draft of her forthcoming article, “When Shadow Removals Collide: Searching for Solutions to the Legal Black Holes Created by Expedited Removal and Reinstatement,” which will be published in the Washington University Law Review later this year.
Latest Press Releases
- Argosy University, Atlanta Nursing Program Granted Accreditation
- Kevin Mohr Appointed to Task Force on Access Through Innovation of Legal Services
- Jennifer Koh Speaks on Panel about Implicit Bias
- Professor Neil Pedersen Speaks at California Lawyers Association Annual Conference
- Phoenix President Speaks to Imagine Schools
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Jennifer Koh Serves on Planning Committee for Immigration Law Professors Conference; Participates in Works-in-Progress Sessions
June 1, 2018