From May 24-May 26, Western State College of Law at Argosy University Professor Jennifer Koh participated in the Immigration Law Scholars and Teachers Workshop held at the Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law in Philadelphia, PA. As a member of the conference planning committee, she co-organized a portion of the workshop devoted to clinical teaching and advocacy, along with Professor Jennifer J. Lee of Temple Law School. Professor Koh also served as a commentator for a works-in-progress session for law faculty presenting draft papers. Additionally, she presented a draft of her forthcoming article, “When Shadow Removals Collide: Searching for Solutions to the Legal Black Holes Created by Expedited Removal and Reinstatement,” which will be published in the Washington University Law Review later this year.
Latest Press Releases
- Argosy University and the Los Angeles Chargers Team Up to Award Scholarships to Military Service Members
- Jennifer Koh Co-Authors Amicus Brief for Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals in Support of Rehearing En Banc on Constitutionality of Crimes Involving Moral Turpitude
- PsyD in Clinical Psychology at the Arizona School of Professional Psychology at Argosy University Announces Continued Grant of Accreditation
- Argosy University, Phoenix is proud to partner with the Suicide Prevention Resource Center in hosting a presentation entitled: “NAMI In Our Own Voice, living with mental illness.”
- Alexandra Davis, an accomplished student veteran at Argosy University, Hawaii was just awarded the Raytheon Patriot Scholarship
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Jennifer Koh Serves on Planning Committee for Immigration Law Professors Conference; Participates in Works-in-Progress Sessions
June 1, 2018