Latest Press Releases
- Phoenix Program Chair Honored by Restore Small Groups
- Argosy University, Atlanta Nursing Program Granted Accreditation
- Kevin Mohr Appointed to Task Force on Access Through Innovation of Legal Services
- Jennifer Koh Speaks on Panel about Implicit Bias
- Professor Neil Pedersen Speaks at California Lawyers Association Annual Conference
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Jennifer Koh Speaks on Impact of Immigration Enforcement in Higher Education
December 8, 2017
On December 2, Western State College of Law at Argosy University Professor Jennifer Koh spoke on a panel entitled, “The Impact of Immigration Enforcement on Higher Education” during a plenary session of the Higher Education Labor-Management Conference. The conference took place at California State University Long Beach, and was organized by the National Center for the Study of Collective Bargaining in Higher Education and the Professions at Hunter College. Professor Koh’s comments focused on the potential benefits and limitations of sanctuary campuses and trends in immigration enforcement, particularly as they relate to university students.