Latest Press Releases
- Florida School of Professional Psychology presents the 7th Annual Children, Couples and Families Conference
- Counseling Psychologist –Argosy University Assistant Professor Jameca Woody Falconer, PhD Receives Fulbright Grant
- Please join us for a networking event at the Southeastern Psychological Association Annual Meeting
- argosy university, online programs launches three advanced degrees to meet the needs of busy educators
- Neal S. Rubin, PhD, ABPP appointed Chair of Committee on Scientific Freedom and Responsibility of American Association for the Advancement of Science
Click here for more Press Release articles.
Jennifer Koh Speaks on Impact of Immigration Enforcement in Higher Education
Date: December 8, 2017
On December 2, Western State College of Law at Argosy University Professor Jennifer Koh spoke on a panel entitled, “The Impact of Immigration Enforcement on Higher Education” during a plenary session of the Higher Education Labor-Management Conference. The conference took place at California State University Long Beach, and was organized by the National Center for the Study of Collective Bargaining in Higher Education and the Professions at Hunter College. Professor Koh’s comments focused on the potential benefits and limitations of sanctuary campuses and trends in immigration enforcement, particularly as they relate to university students.