Latest Press Releases
- Argosy University and Best Buy Announce Partnership to Advance Education and Training for Best Buy Employees
- Twin Cities Dental Hygiene Team Participates in Jamaican Mission
- Dallas School Provides Insight Into Histotechnology Careers
- Eunice Park Published in OC Lawyer on Carpenter and the Fourth Amendment
- Dallas Student Earns First Place in Student Slide Competition
Click here for more Press Release articles.
Jennifer Koh Speaks on Impact of Immigration Enforcement in Higher Education
Date: December 8, 2017
On December 2, Western State College of Law at Argosy University Professor Jennifer Koh spoke on a panel entitled, “The Impact of Immigration Enforcement on Higher Education” during a plenary session of the Higher Education Labor-Management Conference. The conference took place at California State University Long Beach, and was organized by the National Center for the Study of Collective Bargaining in Higher Education and the Professions at Hunter College. Professor Koh’s comments focused on the potential benefits and limitations of sanctuary campuses and trends in immigration enforcement, particularly as they relate to university students.