Western State College of Law at Argosy University Professor Jennifer Koh spoke on a panel entitled, “Bias in and Outside the Courtroom,” which explored implicit bias in the legal profession. The panel was organized by the Orange County Hispanic Bar Association, and was attended by a number of Western State Law students. The other panelists were Judge Elizabeth Macias, Judge Andrew de la Cruz, and attorney Daniel Alexander.
Latest Press Releases
- Phoenix Program Chair Honored by Restore Small Groups
- Argosy University, Atlanta Nursing Program Granted Accreditation
- Kevin Mohr Appointed to Task Force on Access Through Innovation of Legal Services
- Jennifer Koh Speaks on Panel about Implicit Bias
- Professor Neil Pedersen Speaks at California Lawyers Association Annual Conference
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Jennifer Koh Speaks on Panel about Implicit Bias
November 7, 2018