Western State College of Law at Argosy University Professor Kevin Mohr has been appointed to the State Bar of California’s Task Force on Access Through Innovation of Legal Services. The Task Force is charged with identifying possible regulatory changes to enhance the delivery of, and access to, legal services through the use of technology, including artificial intelligence and the delivery of legal services online. Professor Mohr recently completed work on a multi-year State Bar project as a consultant to and member of the Rules Revision Commission, which resulted in the first comprehensive changes in nearly 30 years to California’s Rules of Professional Conduct for lawyers. The work of the Access to Justice Task Force is scheduled to last until December 2019.
Latest Press Releases
- Phoenix Program Chair Honored by Restore Small Groups
- Argosy University, Atlanta Nursing Program Granted Accreditation
- Kevin Mohr Appointed to Task Force on Access Through Innovation of Legal Services
- Jennifer Koh Speaks on Panel about Implicit Bias
- Professor Neil Pedersen Speaks at California Lawyers Association Annual Conference
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Kevin Mohr Appointed to Task Force on Access Through Innovation of Legal Services
November 7, 2018